Rebeccajaydex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one that annoys me!

How much more crap can she fit in her bedroom ( she still lives with her parents so all you see is the bedrooms)!

Also what’s going on with her accent! She’s northern but puts this fake voice on when she’s on stories it’s so annoying.

Reactions: 4
She must spend so much money. She’s always getting herself and Mason new beige clothes or more black and white tat for his room.

Reactions: 6
She must spend so much money. She’s always getting herself and Mason new beige clothes or more black and white tat for his room.
I know if she saved that money she’d have any enough money for her own place by now. I can’t imagine her partner is happy about living with her parents it’s got to kill your sex life 😩😂

Reactions: 2
I often wonder how the hell she keeps buying stuff. The rooms look so cluttered and the filter she uses you can't even see the real colour of things!? Jesus.

Reactions: 1
Oh god I had to unfollow her too. The stupid brown filter that washes everything out, the rooms cluttered with eBay tat, the constant photos of her posing in a mirror. I found it all SO bizarre. Kid is cute though... that’s about it.

Reactions: 5
Going on about how she misses Mason when he’s at nursery. Why doesn’t she get a job?

Reactions: 5
I followed her years ago when mason was born, is she still living at her parents 3 and s half year later ?!
Isn’t she living with her brother? Either way if she didn’t spend so much money on crap she could of brought a house or at least rented 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know how her partner puts up with it

Isn’t she living with her brother? Either way if she didn’t spend so much money on crap she could of brought a house or at least rented 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know how her partner puts up with it
She lives with her parents. I’m sure she said she was a carer for her step dad but I’m not sure how she finds the time for that she’s always out shopping or taking photos of herself/her over stuffed bedrooms.

I know if she saved that money she’d have any enough money for her own place by now. I can’t imagine her partner is happy about living with her parents it’s got to kill your sex life 😩😂

I think they live with his mum and I heard that his mum gave up the master bedroom for them .... she has a very easy life no bills to pay just crap to buy.

She’s northern but lives in Essex that explains the annoying accent.

Do you think she claims benefits and says Adam doesn't live there? I know she loves with her mum and step dad so she would receive a fair amount if she claimed to be a only child. Prob gets his nursery for free to? She seems to have endless cash around her. He surely doesn't fund her whole life? Id love to know her secret as she certainly does not go with out considering she doesn't work!

Reactions: 4
I’ve heard she lives with his mum, she doesn’t do ads or gain anything from Instagram so I assume he pays for everything.

Do you think she claims benefits and says Adam doesn't live there? I know she loves with her mum and step dad so she would receive a fair amount if she claimed to be a only child. Prob gets his nursery for free to? She seems to have endless cash around her. He surely doesn't fund her whole life? Id love to know her secret as she certainly does not go with out considering she doesn't work!
Yeah I bet she does. They can’t be that flush as she mentioned that they post pines the wedding to save for a house. Still no sign of her moving out.

Anyone else cringe when she refers to him as ‘daddy Adam’. Makes you wonder how many dads he’s got 😂

He must have a good paying job to pay for all her stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t imagine them paying much in bills/rent etc the rest is for them she follows him around to car shows to keep him happy hence the constant #gifted clothes for her boy and charity shop finds for her.