Rebeccajaydex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg thank you for clearing it up for me that she lives with someone parents his or hers I always bloody wondered and thought she must do since she literally lives in the bedrooms! The kid is so cute but constantly buying things how does she afford it! She must be on single parent benefit. Just shoes Instagram hides who they really are and they just shows you what they choose for you to see! I always feel bad that I can’t get my kids as much she does hers I think her son is the same age as my oldest or close to but I have a house and bills 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Omg thank you for clearing it up for me that she lives with someone parents his or hers I always bloody wondered and thought she must do since she literally lives in the bedrooms! The kid is so cute but constantly buying things how does she afford it! She must be on single parent benefit. Just shoes Instagram hides who they really are and they just shows you what they choose for you to see! I always feel bad that I can’t get my kids as much she does hers I think her son is the same age as my oldest or close to but I have a house and bills 🤷🏻‍♀️
Plus, so much of her clothes and his clothes are #gifted to her anyway!

Reactions: 1
A make your own bouncy ball kit! Those things are a choking hazard I won’t have them near my kids 😤