rebecca_weightloss_warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed when she started BLW at like 4 months old. How incredibly dangerous.

Reactions: 2
She needs those dead ends cutting off her hair! Looks in such bad condition!

Reactions: 1
Never saw this as just can’t stand her. Never known such a lying bragger!
It's a shame really because she's quite funny and cannot knock her commitment and control when it comes to weight loss but I just can't follow people who blatantly go against advice on "mummy knows best" when there's a plethora of information online regarding the dangers of early weaning in general, not to mention the stupidity of early blw!

Granted she looks good, but she’s a bit up her own backside I think?
I had no idea about the babyled weaning at 4 months. I just don’t understand why parents do that-idiot

Reactions: 3
Omg

I've been waiting for a thread on her for fecking ages

I was always surprised that there wasn't one on gomi or here

Cue me clicking watch and settling down ahhhhhh

Oh and also, the kid could use a spoon at 7 months doncha know #putitonyacv

Last edited:
On the whole i like her. I think she’s a funny girl but she’s such a control freak. I get the impression she never lets go.

I also expect she’s one of those who looks nothing like her instagram in real life, you can tell from the photo shoot photos she’s previously put up.

Agree the hair needs cutting!

She’s another one who never went to anything with her baby, so odd - get out of the house, go to rubbish groups, meet people! I would have gone insane if I’d stayed in my whole mat leave starving myself!!

Reactions: 4
To be fair she did go out every day when she was on mat leave, to the point she was actually almost obsessed with having to go out every day

But by herself? She’s always by herself? I can’t recall her saying she went to anything? Maybe I missed that bit!

She definitely made a point of going out walking with her kid every day, honestly like the point of obsession and made comments about how important it is for them to be out in the fresh air. Almost more like she needed to get her steps in. And I know she and/or her other half takes the kid to messy play and local groups - I'm sure she joked before about taking her out to these things so she didn't have the mess at home

I spy a new running obsession developing 😂

But by herself? She’s always by herself? I can’t recall her saying she went to anything? Maybe I missed that bit!
She's made it clear that her partner goes to baby groups and all the mum's apparently love him

The thing I find annoying about her is that she's so 'fiercly' independent like as in screams daddy issues. And I'm sorry but does pfg stand for Precocious asFuck Girl?? Seriously I don't mean to throw shade on a kid but FML she looks like a bleeping madam already

She's just said p Was planned, but I'm sure she said before that she wasn't and her and Dan had only been together a few months

Reactions: 5
Ok I’ll openly admit I’m pretty sad for remembering this but she’s always said her daughter was planned.

If I remember correctly she found out she might have problems with fertility/time was running out so they went for it straight away.

But they were together less than a year when this happened.

Met her and she's a complete idiot. Pretentious and full of issues. Thinks she has an important job, sniffing out wrong'uns online, which gives her a sense of importance and unprecedented stature in life like no other. Needs to pull her own clit out of her arse. Mug.
Oooh really?? Tell us more!! How/when did you meet her?!

Had to unfollow. Sick of seeing her posing in a pencil skirt, pretending to dislike her fella and that hair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing I find annoying about her is that she's so 'fiercly' independent like as in screams daddy issues. And I'm sorry but does pfg stand for Precocious asFuck Girl?? Seriously I don't mean to throw shade on a kid but FML she looks like a bleeping madam already
The PFG are her baby’s initials. Penelope Florence and then the G is the surname

Lol yeh I know that - she's always been obvious about that. Perhaps my sarcasm wasn't clear enough.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.