Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her videos or Instagram? I just had to unsubscribe from both. So up herself it’s unbelievable, always posting pics of herself knowing exactly the type of comments she’ll get ? clearly loves herself too much.

Reactions: 4
I don't feel I can comment in regards to her content because I haven't seen much but, I always wondered why her individual video views were low compared to her subscriber numbers. Others with that many subscribers seemed to have much higher views per video. And then there's a pregnancy video with millions of views. Was curious about that :)

Reactions: 1
I was subscribed for a while but couldnt take it anymore. Appears fake, superficial and the amount of ads..
Pretend to a chef/baker but she has no clue.

Reactions: 5
I was subscribed for a while but couldnt take it anymore. Appears fake, superficial and the amount of ads..
Pretend to a chef/baker but she has no clue.
The stew she cooks in the slow cooker ? so watery and just dumped on top of Yorkshire puddings!

Reactions: 2
I used to watch her vlogs but it got really boring when I couldn’t say anything without having everyone at my throat, not to mention that she chosen to like what suits her and ignores or deletes and block who dares not to agree with her??‍♀! Sick of her, no interesting content and no fashion sense whatsoever!!!

Reactions: 7
A little like the Meldrums I've also wondered how their lifestyle works financially. I haven't watched enough to know what either of them do work wise but they seem to have done very well as a young couple in terms of their house.

I have been blocked from her instagram??
So am I,been watching YouTube vlogs for a while now so thought ooo might follow her on insta and was blocked same day but not sure why?! I am not a weirdo or a stalker just a normal account?!

So am I,been watching YouTube vlogs for a while now so thought ooo might follow her on insta and was blocked same day but not sure why?! I am not a weirdo or a stalker just a normal account?!
She loves deleting and blocking, all I said in her instagram was,” it’s a real shame losing your the Meldrums channel, we all going to miss your 5 minutes vlogs” that’s all I said?!

Reactions: 3
She did a collab with Mrs Selldrum a while back - I think that’s why she’s so far up the Selldrum’s arse now. A MrsM wannabe.

The videos she used to post of her doing exercises were just awful, thank god they have stopped. The picture she put up last night clearly wanting comments over her bum was so cringe, I’ve had to unfollow her. She loves herself way too much! And don’t get me started on Steve ?

The videos she used to post of her doing exercises were just awful, thank god they have stopped. The picture she put up last night clearly wanting comments over her bum was so cringe, I’ve had to unfollow her. She loves herself way too much! And don’t get me started on Steve ?
She’s so desperate, that pic yesterday was so attention seeking. Clearly she thinks so much of herself. The endless pics of her posing in her bikinis over the summer where just embarrassing! She goes on about not having many friends....I can see why!
Now Alfie has started school she’s bound to meet new mums, can you imagine what they’d think if they add her on Instagram ?

Why is it that she has to post pics/videos of her flabby pale arse??? No-one wants to see that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just all about the attention ?
Thinks she’s above everyone because she has a couple of kids with someone who obviously has a bit of money. He already had a house when they met so must be doing alright for himself.

I really don't understand why anyone feels the need to comment so harshly and personally about someone they don't even know. Remember you only see a snippet of her life so you have no right to judge, and as for her photos.. good on her for having confidence in herself! If you don't like it you don't have to look or comment for that matter!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you don't like it you don't have to look or comment for that matter!
Quite, please take your own advice for this thread. This is to be critical of infuencers and your post breaks the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really don't understand why anyone feels the need to comment so harshly and personally about someone they don't even know. Remember you only see a snippet of her life so you have no right to judge, and as for her photos.. good on her for having confidence in herself! If you don't like it you don't have to look or comment for that matter!
I don’t look or comment anymore as I don’t follow her. i Would agree and say ‘good for her’ if the odd photo on her instagram was her in a bikini or posing for comments and likes but it’s not.....it’s nearly EVERY photo. Where’s the natural photos of her? Where’s the photos of her having a laugh with friends? There’s none. That doesn’t shout ‘confidence’ to me but something else. ??‍♀

You’re trolling. Go elsewhere please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.