Rebecca Lamb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I like those photos of her being silly with the kids, it’s lovely content seeing a happy family like that. Not fake or staged just enjoying themselves!

Reactions: 6
Her style is so tacky... I don't see why her todays ootd was even worth mentioning on her Instagram stories. 🙄
Not gunna lie I’m slightly offended 😂 I liked her ootd today and I’m actually wearing my mums jeans also, that’s my everyday style haha

Reactions: 2
I’ve actually enjoyed following her a lot more this week than usual, it’s a breath of fresh air to see her out and doing things again

Reactions: 1
I think it’s okay to call her week ‘solo parenting’, because she has been solo parenting this week. She hasn’t said it’s the same as being single, she hasn’t really moaned about it being hard, and I don’t think she has meant it in any way to offend actual single parents. I’m pretty sure that’s just her way of saying that Steve’s away and she’s looking after the boys by herself this week. I agree that it’s shocking to compare a week of solo parenting to the same as a full time single parent, but I honestly don’t think she’s done that, it’s just a word she’s used to describe it. We all know she isn’t the brightest spark and probably hasn’t thought that much into her words and what it may come across as

She is probably that type of a parent who lets their children make huge mess with spag bol at the restaurant and doesn't bother tidying up after. I used to work as a waitress and we used to hate those types of customers. If I saw my child taking off papers from the crayons I would immediately tell them off and explain that it is not acceptable. Rebecca, teach your boys some manners before they turn into a plonker like their dad.
As much as she should be teaching manners and tidying up after the boys when she is out. I would not tell them off for pulling papers off crayons, I’d say ‘oh no we don’t do that cos you’ll ruin the colours’. I would never tell them off and tell them that it was unacceptable. That’s a bit far for a young child who probably didn’t know he was doing something he shouldn’t.