Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, is embalmed the look for this season?
The colour of her lips…

That’s a filter, surely? Which completely defeats the purpose, but it’s your gal and nothing she does makes any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What should those boots be worn with?
I’m interested if they could look nice other than in a fish mongers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg if you are advertising some thing at least spell it correctly! “Eye attchement”🙄
Ffs it’s not hard! Well unless you’re Beggy. 🤣🤣
And it’s BEAR with not BARE with you dumbass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She looks like a corpse, I’m not skincare expert like Rebecca but I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t be putting any sort of acid on your skin when you’re covered in big angry red spots?!
That’s got to be a filter surely? How can she think that looks good, she looks like a bleeping Simpson.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like a corpse, I’m not skincare expert like Rebecca but I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t be putting any sort of acid on your skin when you’re covered in big angry red spots?!
She's definitely injected some more crap into her face, her lips and cheeks look odd. Does the idiot realise, she always feels so ill because of all the chemicals she has injected into her face and then the toxic diet consisting mainly of sugar, fat and E numbers can't help

I'd wear those boots with a boiler suit to muck out the stables, surely they are wellies? How can someone make everything they wear look so bad

Reactions: 18
My husband would wear them on site. They must wear steel toe caps at all times. He would style them with his black trousers (they have load of pockets in them, super handy for storing face vibrators/tools in) and then he wears a black top and black jumper.

Could dress it up for cocktails with the gurls probably.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"I never normally use filters"

R U OTAY HUNIPOT.

All she ever does is filter herself to duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My husband would wear them on site. They must wear steel toe caps at all times. He would style them with his black trousers (they have load of pockets in them, super handy for storing face vibrators/tools in) and then he wears a black top and black jumper.

Could dress it up for cocktails with the gurls probably.
Your husband sounds just like our Becky and seems a bit of a fashun trailblazer 😂 That does sound like quite a dressy outfit for sitting about in the dungeon or grabbing a coffee in Skipton though. But tell me, although it could be styled up for cocktails can it be styled down for dicking about in front of a magic mirror whilst holding little fashion shows for yourself like a 14 year old 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure nuskin have ‘technical’ issues every time there is some sort of sale of a new product has launched. Wouldn’t surprise me if the boss babes are told to say this when actually it hasn’t happened to look like it is popular

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Your husband sounds just like our Becky and seems a bit of a fashun trailblazer 😂 That does sound like quite a dressy outfit for sitting about in the dungeon or grabbing a coffee in Skipton though. But tell me, although it could be styled up for cocktails can it be styled down for dicking about in front of a magic mirror whilst holding little fashion shows for yourself like a 14 year old 😏
You could probably get a transfer from eBay saying Boss Babe in nice glittery letters that could be whacked on the front. Would make you feel good seeing that in the magic mirror, such a skinny boss. The multiple pockets could also be used to hold pens with fluffy toppers, which are very important to bossbabes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Foreskin website most likely has technical issues on a daily basis, no one probably notices though because it never gets visited until there's a massive discount

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sure nuskin have ‘technical’ issues every time there is some sort of sale of a new product has launched. Wouldn’t surprise me if the boss babes are told to say this when actually it hasn’t happened to look like it is popular
All a con to make the stupid think they are selling out. She is offering 65% off yet Skanky Steph is 40% off ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s supposedly ‘her’ business but she has to wait in the queue to order products? Lmaoooo, these people are so deluded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.