Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, pizza for the boys last night and fish & chips tonight… yikes. Her Christmas tree is as beige as her family’s diet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 886808Who in the name of duck dresses like this???? To top it off she’s got her supehh cute cream fluffy bag to finish the look off 👌🏻View attachment 886811
There’s no cohesion to this outfit at all. Maybe I’m just picky, but a cream jumper, a cream fluffy bag and whatever the duck those boots are? I’m not saying the whole outfit has to be black but at least make it go together. This outfit makes no sense, and it’s absolutely hideous 😂 Embarrassing…

Reactions: 10
So if we give her the benefit of the doubt for a min and believe she has gallbladder issues, once she’s had it out she’s going to be eating all the crap she’s not been able to and is gonna absolutely balloon and I’m HERE FOR IT 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 35
AS IF she’s been out to collect fish & chips for the boys and not got some herself - MY ARSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor boys, pizza last night, fish n chips tonight, she should be feeding them healthy foods, in the hope they don't end up with her problems!!
(We all know she makes it up though)!!
Selfish cowbag

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pizza last night and chippy tonight is enough to give anyone a bad belly and stomachache, poor boys don’t stand a chance

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t work, so surely has time to cook a healthy meal for them!!

I get in at 6.30pm AND cook!!!!!

Reactions: 23
I mean this is what my toddler would do when he’s pretending to sleep, not a grown ass woman who is supposedly doing an advertisement

View attachment 887600
I’m now wondering if is is telling the truth about her gallstones/gallbladder etc…look at how bleeping yellow her skin looks!! Shame on you, Beggy for feeding your little boys the appalling diet you’ve had that’s landed you in this position!
she literally doesn’t care about anyone besides herself!

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine her arresting someone? "Don't you feel like dead guilty to your family for doin' drugs n' stuff? I'm arresting you because I'm a police lady and I have power to arrest you so that is why I'm arresting you".
Can you imagine her reading you your rights whilst sniffing constantly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck me her brain cell must be lonely!
Honestly how do people take her seriously?! She’s so so utterly THICK!! I mean seriously dense. It would be sad if she wasn’t such a twit and such a terrible mother.
Her non existent gallbladder issue flares up magically on the day her alleged op is cancelled🤣
She eats tit. She no more follows a low fat diet than I can fly to the moon. She sadly is stuck with this life because she has nothing else. No one would employ her and she’s stuck with Beaver because she’s skint and has those 2 boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone who loves designer things *apparently* would not give that shearling monstrosity the time of day 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the kind skin page stories I'm cringing so hard at her using the lumeh as a mic. And her skin looks terrible 😕

Reactions: 9
Omg the kind skin page stories I'm cringing so hard at her using the lumeh as a mic. And her skin looks terrible 😕
"it's stingy but that's OK, it's just the acids and stuff..."
🤪🤪🤪🤪

A bit like when you put Domestos on your face after you've removed your epidermis twice a day for a year... Sniff and stuff... Glow-eh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.