Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bullshitter and I’ve caught her and I’ll tell you why.

Steve was in my local primark yesterday, HARROGATE.

where are they supposedly today? HARROGATE.

begs definitely went with him yesterday, why would they go the same place two days in a row?
So she went to Harrogate yesterday, even though she was apparently meant to be isolating before her operation?! So she clearly was never having the operation was she, and Steve is 100% complicit in her lies.

what a truly bizzare way to live.

Reactions: 35
So she went to Harrogate yesterday, even though she was apparently meant to be isolating before her operation?! So she clearly was never having the operation was she, and Steve is 100% complicit in her lies.

what a truly bizzare way to live.
Imagine being INSIDE BEGGY BULLSHITS HEAD🥴🥴, defo got something missing

Reactions: 11
Gets fish and chips and sit in the car chatting crap
While they get cold …..
That’s what I thought! She’s gone out to get fish and chips for the rest of her family, then stopped to film an ad for ‘her’ business. Surely you would just wait until you got home? It’s a bit selfish to let the boys’ food get cold just because you can’t eat any of it. Especially as she has to drive back home as well, I doubt there are any fish and chip shops down the road from them based on their location.

Reactions: 23
Also, what is with the screenshots of basic gallstone information. Surely her ‘flowers’ who have been asking can just Google it themselves? Although, based on the comments on her posts they’re probably just as mind-numbingly stupid as she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s about 5 looks going on at the same time and they’re all WRONG. Fleecy, padded, fluffy, pleather & fishmonger boots are not the one for your gal.
[/QUOTE]

Was just coming on to say exactly this… my local fishermen wear those Welles when they are gutting and cleaning fish at the docks….. Jesus wept she’s the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she? Steve must cringe when he sees the state of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been busy in my boss witch pyra real job today so not caught up with her riveting content yet can’t wait

Reactions: 6
Did you see her though, maybe she didn't go but went today cos her op was cancelled?

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't surprise me if they don't even have the boys. Proberly had arranged for them to go stay with someone while she had her op and even though it got cancelled still got rid of them for the day.

That's why she's sat in the car chatting complete garbage and In actual fact that's her and Steve's fish and chips and they are eating them I the car 🤣

Like if she's telling the truth why not say what she is going to have instead? Or show us her meal. Not just screen shot what's good for you proove it! She blatant liar!

Maybe they went today to return the Steve got yesterday
Yeah proberly exchanged it for those boots and tried pair of fake uggs on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eeeee you bunch of tattle bastard trolls. My very own thread title!

Cheers chubs for the inspiration as always

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you noticed that she keeps randomly saying "I just don't care what people think anymore" if that is true she wouldn't feel the need to keep saying it. Same with the "I am so proud of myself" like wtf does she have to be proud about?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 886808Who in the name of duck dresses like this???? To top it off she’s got her supehh cute cream fluffy bag to finish the look off 👌🏻View attachment 886811
WTF are they 😂😂 When I was in primary 6 we put on a play of The a wizard of Oz. We had to spray a pair of wellies silver for the tin man and those boots remind me of that 😂

If she’s suddenly turned religious then she needs to pray right now because those boots are SIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is so immature and completely void of any moral compass at all. So her cholecystectomy was cancelled, the very thing that she has repeatedly said that she needs because her symptoms are so bad, and her first thought is to eat some pizza. Then reports that she had a flare up that was so awful but resolved by morning so she could go out shopping. Continues to then repeat that she hopes she gets her surgery quickly so she can eat treats whenever she wants to!!!!!! And all of this said whilst sitting with fish and chips in her hand. She might not be going to eat that but get your arse home and cook a decent meal for yourself and your boys with the ingredients on your ‘all about gallstones’ story and have some respect for the NHS staff who are on their knees at the moment trying to keep people alive in very difficult situations 🤬. You and your treats are not at the top of their priorities!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean this is what my toddler would do when he’s pretending to sleep, not a grown ass woman who is supposedly doing an advertisement

13845318-D8D1-4FCE-B28F-AD817E13972F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.