Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a thread on here where you can post pictures of influencers Christmas trees. Is basically Rate my Plate for trees, but usually because they are so crammed and garish! I cannot for the life of me find it and I so want to post Rebecca’s tree because hers is the complete opposite, it looks like my office tree. Which is just someone’s ancient tree with some Poundland baubles.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow, she is vile. In one breath showing off her Primark hauls and the next minute pretty much slagging off their boots.

Materialistic cowbag 🤬
Truth be told she ain’t got the £3.00 quid for them there fake ugg boots from Primarni …let alone the £120 for the real deal !!😂💵📢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even her Christmas tree is beige 😂😂😂

‘The theatre staff is too short’ 😂 I can’t cope with the way she speaks, it’s just too much for me 😭😂
She’s got the “theatre” bit right because this is some bullshit production she’s putting on 😂 My son just asked why her face is always wet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never know someone to love themselves as much as she does!!

‘Oh I worked as Asda for 2 years then went to college as I wanted to be a policewoman’

‘Now look at me’ YouTube Instagram and my own business 🤣🤣🤣 what business????
*police lady* 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a thread on here where you can post pictures of influencers Christmas trees. Is basically Rate my Plate for trees, but usually because they are so crammed and garish! I cannot for the life of me find it and I so want to post Rebecca’s tree because hers is the complete opposite, it looks like my office tree. Which is just someone’s ancient tree with some Poundland baubles.
It’s here:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her tree looks like it’s been diagnosed with clinical depression and it probably needs more psychological assistance than she does.
And that’s saying something.

It’s like the backdrop of an advertisement for child line,
where 5 year old poppy looks like she’s been handed a dead goldfish and a packet of weathers originals from Santa.

you can help Rebecca decorate her suicidal tree. Text #hiyaeverywon to 55439 to donate a bauble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just caught up and there’s such a lot to unpack!

The way she was so angry at the op being cancelled! What an utterly entitled hole! bleeping covid is back on the rise and our NHS are yet again being stretched because of it. Imagine being that pig ignorant that you can’t see that. Pay private for the op - don’t bash the NHS that you don’t contribute towards with tax and NI payments from your pyramid scheme 😡

Also, that tree! 😂😂😂😂 it doesn’t even look like she’s pushed the very top section in properly let alone how sparse the branches look!Certainly isn’t the tree she was bragging about buying, is it? I also think it’s incredibly sad but not in the least bit surprising that the boys weren’t involved in putting it up and decorating it. We always have a tub of chocolate open, Christmas music blaring and all the decorating is a joint effort with everyone in my house (even though I might rearrange later to appease my OCD!). It’s memory making! I have the best memories of doing the same thing with my parents - even have the same tacky Xmas music CD! Those boys are forever an afterthought.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her house reminds me of the dingles house from emmerdale 🙃 it’s a lovely house but the way they have designed it just makes it look really cold and not cosy whatsoever

Came here to say how awkward that she’s got a little sign saying Christmas at the Hobson’s …. When she’s not even a Hobson 🤣🤣
To be fair I have a sign saying Christmas with ‘my fiancé’s surname’ however I am actually getting married next year so am I excused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just caught up and there’s such a lot to unpack!

The way she was so angry at the op being cancelled! What an utterly entitled hole! bleeping covid is back on the rise and our NHS are yet again being stretched because of it. Imagine being that pig ignorant that you can’t see that. Pay private for the op - don’t bash the NHS that you don’t contribute towards with tax and NI payments from your pyramid scheme 😡

Also, that tree! 😂😂😂😂 it doesn’t even look like she’s pushed the very top section in properly let alone how sparse the branches look!Certainly isn’t the tree she was bragging about buying, is it? I also think it’s incredibly sad but not in the least bit surprising that the boys weren’t involved in putting it up and decorating it. We always have a tub of chocolate open, Christmas music blaring and all the decorating is a joint effort with everyone in my house (even though I might rearrange later to appease my OCD!). It’s memory making! I have the best memories of doing the same thing with my parents - even have the same tacky Xmas music CD! Those boys are forever an afterthought.
Same, my kids would be fuming if they came home from school and I had put the tree up. They love getting involved, decorating and arguing over who is putting the star on the top 😂😂 I bet the boys are so lethargic they don’t give a tit, they probably barely bat an eyelid that it’s already up 😩

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.