Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say how awkward that she’s got a little sign saying Christmas at the Hobson’s …. When she’s not even a Hobson 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why hasn’t she opened the branches? How can you not know how to set up a tree ffs?! 😑

The woodworm in the beam by the window is seriously bad. I hope it’s not still active and has been properly treated or they’re looking at some major renovations because it’ll spread everywhere.

Reactions: 20
Is it just me but I love seeing little Becky having a little tantrum when things don’t go her way 🤣 bless her angry little head!
All that was missing was a little foot stomp and a “It’s not fair!”

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like the dungeon of Christmas past. What a dank, dark miserable front room. A few crap fairy lights around the fire, hoover of the beige rug & sparse tree.. inviting 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s bullshitting about this op. For one she sounds like she’s lying, reading off a script. Two she seems pretty unconcerned it’s been cancelled - if you were in agony you’d be in bits! And three, cancelled - I thought they could only postpone operations (ie will happen but at a later date) not outright cancel them (ie not happening), if they really thought she was in need of the op enough to rush it through they wouldn’t just cancel it would they? Postpone maybe but outright cancel?

So it was obvious it wasn’t happening. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a way to get easy content

Reactions: 29
Rebecca Lamb #92 fake operation, fake shoes, fake tree. Girl it’s time to stop with the lumi!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dont believe that cat has had its operation either... my 3 have all had their paws shaved for the IV to go in. Until she shows the bald patch on her side too, I won't believe it

Reactions: 13
I dont believe that cat has had its operation either... my 3 have all had their paws shaved for the IV to go in. Until she shows the bald patch on her side too, I won't believe it
She'll be shaving the fucker now just for us Tattlers to see 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ellooo everywon….sow.
According to Rebecca, when you go into ‘ospital
They put…… a catheter……in your arm 😐

Jesus wept, I’m glad she’s not a nurse.
I wouldn’t trust her washing frying pans let alone bedpans to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And a new vlog. What a wonderful day for us 😂😂😂 off to watch I’ll be back

SHES DRIVINGG!!!!!!

ALONE !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her house makes me itch. Also how does she even manage to make her Christmas tree look beige and uninviting too?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Always think about dead family members and miss them because….

they would have brought me like, a little care package like, with little chocolates and biscuits after I’ve had my gallbladder removed.
my Nan always had biscuits. Fecking biscuits.

The little memories Rebecca, so pure, so sow cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why people are putting Christmas trees up in NOVEMBER? It’s not Christmas time yet - it’s not even December yet!
I don’t often disagree with you @BettyCrockerr but my tree went up on Saturday:
1) my little boy whose 3 is sooo excited and he’s had a tit couple of years so I let him decorate one (we have 3 lol 😂)
2) our anniversary is in a couple of weeks and we had a tree up etc on our wedding day
3) I bloody love xmas and need some cheer this year
4) I’d do anything for my kids so reason 1 was enough
X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.