Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t often disagree with you @BettyCrockerr but my tree went up on Saturday:
1) my little boy whose 3 is sooo excited and he’s had a tit couple of years so I let him decorate one (we have 3 lol 😂)
2) our anniversary is in a couple of weeks and we had a tree up etc on our wedding day
3) I bloody love xmas and need some cheer this year
4) I’d do anything for my kids so reason 1 was enough
X
Exactly! Everyone needs a bit of cheering up after the last 18 months, so while I don’t agree with a lot of what Beggy does, I’ll give her a pass on putting up her tree already 😬 But I won’t give her a pass on the disaster of a tree that she’s put up 😂

Reactions: 12
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This wally's off her trolley, thinks she's sick, sick, sick,
And pretends to get an op date really quick, quick, quick.
Beaver arrives home with a bag of Primark tat
While Beggy runs up the stairs to have a rare bath.

And then, surprise surprise, the op can't go ahead,
Poor Begs has no excuse now to take to her (Emma) bed,
She'll hope that we forget if she goes Christmas overkill
But we'll keep asking her for updates, oh yes we will, will, will.

(with apologies to Miss Polly and her dolly)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This wally's off her trolley, thinks she's sick, sick, sick,
And pretends to get an op date really quick, quick, quick.
Beaver arrives home with a bag of Primark tat
While Beggy runs up the stairs to have a rare bath.

And then, surprise surprise, the op can't go ahead,
Poor Begs has no excuse now to take to her (Emma) bed,
She'll hope that we forget if she goes Christmas overkill
But we'll keep asking her for updates, oh yes we will, will, will.

(with apologies to Miss Polly and her dolly)
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 This is brilliant! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet the fucker will comfort eat herself into oblivion now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m putting bets on her taking herself to a and e over the next few days with such severe pain she needs the op immediately

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does Alfie not need to sit in a car seat anymore ? He was sitting in the front seat no car seat on vlog..?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Does Alfie not need to sit in a car seat anymore ? He was sitting in the front seat no car seat on vlog..?
Yes he should be, until age 12 or 135cm tall they should have a car seat, he should also be in the back as it’s safer. But this is Rebecca and she doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 16
Why hasn’t she opened the branches? How can you not know how to set up a tree ffs?! 😑

The woodworm in the beam by the window is seriously bad. I hope it’s not still active and has been properly treated or they’re looking at some major renovations because it’ll spread everywhere.
Yeah the woodworm is hurrendous and I know from experience that it's very hard to treat in a house like that. I know you guys have said it already but the tree is so tit!! Hahahaha

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why people are putting Christmas trees up in NOVEMBER? It’s not Christmas time yet - it’s not even December yet!
Mine is up! We have covid and in isolation so decided it was time to cheer my children up!! Plus it’s cosy, plus why not it’s only a week or two 🙂

Just to add, I have had my gallbladder removed due to pancreatitis (which she said she had) -

number 1 is, the operation had to be 3 months after my last attack because the body swells up with pancreatitis so it needs time to heal. I was also in hospital for 2 weeks nil by mouth. has it been 3 months since her admission?

number 2 I had my operation cancelled the day before, they didn’t cancel they gave me another date a few weeks later. She’s being dramatic. A gallbladder removal is not an emergency as long as you stick to a zero fat diet as your gallbladder is what helps digest the fat you eat. No fat, no gallbladder needed to do anything. I fully controlled mine with a zero fat diet.

I really feel like she’s lying having gone through exactly the same thing.

Reactions: 24
We’re always accused of being negative and judgemental so I wanna give credit where it’s due,
And don’t go telling me to start a bleeping rave thread I’m just pointing out on thing she excels at…. 😐

I’ve never known anyone with her ability to purchase so much pointless, bleeping unnecessary tat in my life.
It’s a skill you’re either born with or you’re not.
B&M Becks - every little random as duck, completely useless purchase helps.

#positive #little #everylittlehelps #littlelandfillhaul

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s obviously either got her license back or they can only now afford the insurance as she would definitely have shown us tattle bastards her driving before. Instead of dancing in her seat and eye bleeping herself she needs to concentrate on driving. Her stupidity offends me 🤦‍♀️😡

Reactions: 19
I’ve never know someone to love themselves as much as she does!!

‘Oh I worked as Asda for 2 years then went to college as I wanted to be a policewoman’

‘Now look at me’ YouTube Instagram and my own business 🤣🤣🤣 what business????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Balsam hill do a really sparse tree, one of the cheapest on there, so I’m guessing this is why it looks so tit and unopened. Again beggy buying cheapest possible from luxury retailer
DE4EF7C3-A720-46A2-B6FF-282E3EB57CE9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Don't make sense spend nearly £200 on a tree to not even decorate it properly, clearly all the budget went on the tit tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.