Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wont be long money cant last forever and i doubt very much she makes enough off you tube to sustain their house or lifestyle

Fair play if you can afford it but with 2 children surely one needs a job to give them both the best lives?!

Nah it won’t be her lazy arse getting a job, it’ll be Steve!
hmm, maybe! they're both as bad

I'm sure she only got her hair done a couple of weeks ago?

Oh and I love that she's taken our ideas for playing in the garden, but she can't just post a photo of them playing with it she has to mention it. I don't know why this annoys me but it does 😂

Reactions: 5
Absolutely cracking title guys, it really is cracking because it's such a witty play on words. And yeah, it's a cracking title because it's so witty. So cracking title guys 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just can’t believe neither of them work yet they are getting married in quite a nice venue! Meanwhile me and my partner work every hour under the sun and could never afford somewhere like that :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just can’t believe neither of them work yet they are getting married in quite a nice venue! Meanwhile me and my partner work every hour under the sun and could never afford somewhere like that :(
But at least you have your dignity! Something Reb will never ever have! 😂☺

Reactions: 8
She’s off to get her hair done ( again more money on herself )and the boys are wearing those T-shirt’s yet again. That tit really angers me 😡

Reactions: 4
I hope they make a better job of her hair than last time. Anyone remember that awful light stripe down the middle?!

Reactions: 5
I hope they make a better job of her hair than last time. Anyone remember that awful light stripe down the middle?!
Anyone else think she's gonna go back dark? Her hair is so damaged and she looked so much better dark.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.