Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pleather leggings and a bleeping sweatshirt 🤪 oh and she got a SMALL coat you tattle bastards, in Primark, a SMALL and it fits nicely, OK?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She aren’t worried about what people thinks guys.. dunt give two shits 🤣🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In all seriousness, does anyone else find it weird that they don’t have any blinds/curtains downstairs in the shack? Imagine living in the middle of nowhere, sat down when it’s dark, anyone could be stood looking through the windows! Creepy is you ask me and very odd!
Yep I’ve said this before! Would hate that

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
Rebecca Lamb #90 Trouble in paradise at dingle town, gallbladder playing up to keep beaver weighed down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All the ladies on this thread suffering with gallbladder issues have you ever tried lying belly down in a bath?

Seriously though the visual that gave me, how on Earth?! Is that not the most uncomfortable thing ever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the ladies on this thread suffering with gallbladder issues have you ever tried lying belly down in a bath?

Seriously though the visual that gave me, how on Earth?! Is that not the most uncomfortable thing ever
I might try it next time I have a bath just to see how it feels 😂😂. I think she made it up as everyone said on here how baths are the worse to have when a flare up is happening

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca Lamb #90 She’s got no hair, in the midst of another flare, a size 10 is what she wears…

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Nope 🤣 clearly that's where I was going wrong. Silly me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.