Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing screams I have no money like a mid week overnight stay when you have no other commitments that you can’t go on a weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She really is boring! If it’s not views of fields, it’s a bloody lake! At 28 I had much more varied interests and even as a genuine” country” girl I didn’t feel the need to photograph my surroundings daily - I actually had a life! Get one Rebecca, they’re not available on Klarna though!

Reactions: 30
And the award for the most boring content ever goes to........... Begsy! 👏🏻🏆😴
She has the most boring life & no imagination at all, so can’t think of any decent content! I wonder if we’ll get Topic Friday tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has the most boring life & no imagination at all, so can’t think of any decent content! I wonder if we’ll get Topic Friday tonight?
Time for Boring Begsy Bingo again:

:rolleyes: Your family are beautiful hun.
🙄 Are you excited about your holiday?
🙄 How are you feeling now hun?
🙄 Do you have a code for the teeth kit?
🙄 Will Lummmmehhh be having another money saving offer?
🙄 I’m getting out of bed tomorrow. Can you suggest an outfit that you don’t own but would like to earn money from?
🙄 Please tell us more about your sex life because nobody wants to know.
🙄 Have Klarna indicated when your refund for the camera will be processed so that the YouTube vlog can return?
🙄 Love your guest bedroom hun. Does the bedding come apart from the mattress?
🙄 Can you suggest a family meal I can serve alongside sweetcorn?

Any more suggestions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So Steve didn’t have that tattoo in may of last year (lockdown) It’s a recent tattoo as tattoo parlours have only been open for 6(ish) months. I reckon he was caught delving into some new vagina and the tattoo was Rebs demand in order for him to be able to stay. It would explain a lot - the weight gain, him not being able to go anywhere without her, her eyes always looking like she’s been crying, him not being allowed to work….
What tattoo?

What tattoo?
A tattoo has appeared across Steve's heart which says Rebecca 😂 it's not there in pics where he's taking the dogs on a topless walk in June 2020 so seems it's quite a recent addition.

I'm sad we weren't treated to any full length fashunnn pics last night 😂😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So Steve didn’t have that tattoo in may of last year (lockdown) It’s a recent tattoo as tattoo parlours have only been open for 6(ish) months. I reckon he was caught delving into some new vagina and the tattoo was Rebs demand in order for him to be able to stay. It would explain a lot - the weight gain, him not being able to go anywhere without her, her eyes always looking like she’s been crying, him not being allowed to work….
Saying that she went all funny a few months ago and even admitted herself she went through a bad time... I assumed it was from being dropped by Channel Mum etc. But now you say it, it could have been more to do with Beaver. He wasn't featured much and now he's creeping back in again 🤔

ETA She was also practically demanding a third child! She always does this when she's feeling insecure with him. She kept on and on with so much pressure... now suddenly they're happy as they are? Hmmm! 🤔

Reactions: 21
Saying that she went all funny a few months ago and even admitted herself she went through a bad time... I assumed it was from being dropped by Channel Mum etc. But now you say it, it could have been more to do with Beaver. He wasn't featured much and now he's creeping back in again 🤔

ETA She was also practically demanding a third child! She always does this when she's feeling insecure with him. She kept on and on with so much pressure... now suddenly they're happy as they are? Hmmm! 🤔
Yes and then recently after going on and on about another baby for months on end she came to the abrupt decision, they weren't having any more.

Reactions: 10
Yes and then recently after going on and on about another baby for months on end she came to the abrupt decision, they weren't having any more.
Maybe he's finally had the snip as she doesn't want to run the risk of him knocking up someone else behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A tattoo has appeared across Steve's heart which says Rebecca 😂 it's not there in pics where he's taking the dogs on a topless walk in June 2020 so seems it's quite a recent addition.

I'm sad we weren't treated to any full length fashunnn pics last night 😂😩
How cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Then he has probably mentioned having a night out since their unspoken drama, and then she suddenly has gallstones (always over a weekend).

She can kid herself that she is “the happiest I have ever been” all she wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.