Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As above, it’s just normal to have a spare change of clothes in a bag with nappies and wipes etc. Or maybe she doesn’t even take those for woody🤢 but I bet she don’t forget her lipstick...

Off topic but she honestly thinks renovating a house means painting it😩😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same here. My baby is 18 months old and we don't leave the house without a spare change of clothes, nappies, wipes, drink and a snack. I rarely need to change her clothes but you just never know with kids... Reb seems completely clueless on that front and she clearly takes no pride in boys appearance.

Reactions: 5
She has zero time or effort to put into what the boys wear because she’s too busy worrying about her own appearance. Honestly I can’t believe how much she has changed since I started following her a couple of years ago. It’s all went to her head and now she’s nothing but a self obsessed bore with a seriously over inflated ego. Even when she smiles now all I can see is smugness. Nothing likeable about the girl at all anymore. Her contents crap and her attitude is crap

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kid gets sick, buys him a babygro (what in the actual hell), then pops him back in the car seat he got sick on. Proceeds to complain the car stinks....how much you want to bet they didnt clean the car seat?

And why is a 2 year old in a babygro? These two have not a lick of sense between them.

Reactions: 10
what the hell she doesn't bring a change of clothes out for a child of that age isn't that standard? i still take spare clothes out for my 3 and half year old incase of toilet accident. does she even take nappys out?🤣 wouldn't suprise me

Reactions: 6
Next week on Rebecca’s channel:

‘PACK WITH ME!! What I pack in Woodys changing bag’

Hey guys welcome back to my channel. So I have had a couple of questions about what I pack for Woody in his going out bag, so I thought I’d do a pack with me video of what I pack for woody, in his going out bag, because I have had a couple of questions.

Here I’ve got some nappies because Woodys still in nappies and I like these nappies because they’re really nice and really super soft. Here I’ve got some wipes. I like wipes. Wipes are good for when he’s messy or when I need to change him so that’s really what wipes are good for. Next we’ve got some Soreen bars or Sorin bars, I always get it wrong hehe. Soreen bars are really good and really nice and really easy to pack for the boys and really good and nice. I give Woody soreen bars because Alfie won’t eat them cos he’s a little fuss pot. But Woody likes soreen bars. Next we have some little toys and books. I always read with Woody so I always pack books and toys that he can hold in his pram. It keeps him entertained when I’m out shopping, he can play with his toys and books. I always pack clothes. So here are some spare clothes. The boys have so many clothes. A wardrobe full of clothes. So here are some spare clothes I take in case he’s messy or he leaked through his nappy or other reasons I take spare clothes. They’re really lovely.

(Okay my lunch break is only 30min, I’m not that committed to writing in her accent😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Hey guys welcome back to my channel. So I have had a couple of questions about what I pack for Woody in his going out bag, so I thought I’d do a pack with me video of what I pack for woody, in his going out bag, because I have had a couple of questions.

Here I’ve got some nappies because Woodys still in nappies and I like these nappies because they’re really nice and really super soft. Here I’ve got some wipes. I like wipes. Wipes are good for when he’s messy or when I need to change him so that’s really what wipes are good for. Next we’ve got some Soreen bars or Sorin bars, I always get it wrong hehe. Soreen bars are really good and really nice and really easy to pack for the boys and really good and nice. I give Woody soreen bars because Alfie won’t eat them cos he’s a little fuss pot. But Woody likes soreen bars. Next we have some little toys and books. I always read with Woody so I always pack books and toys that he can hold in his pram. It keeps him entertained when I’m out shopping, he can play with his toys and books. I always pack clothes. So here are some spare clothes. The boys have so many clothes. A wardrobe full of clothes. So here are some spare clothes I take in case he’s messy or he leaked through his nappy or other reasons I take spare clothes. They’re really lovely.

(Okay my lunch break is only 30min, I’m not that committed to writing in her accent😂)
Hahaha the ‘hehe’ after sorin bars got me 😂😂😂😂

Also literally read it in her voice. So accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please tell me someone else seen this comment from 2ss?! I have no words! 😩
He must mean the several fires he’s lit all over the sodding lawn

Also I must say how much better does she look today dressed in mom jeans and a size 14 top that actually fits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
spot on that video will be up very soon 😂you'd have to be seriously stupid if you had to ask her what to pack in a changing bag 🤣

Reactions: 1

😂😂😂👏👏👏 take a bow for that masterpiece! Literally could have been written by our ellie 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so thick in comparison with other youtubers.
They way she advertise/describes everything , words that she is using - I would say it is a 10 year old level.

'' I really really like it''
''It's really really nice''
'' It's so so beautiful''

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so thick in comparison with other youtubers.
They way she advertise/describes everything , words that she is using - I would say it is a 10 year old level.

'' I really really like it''
''It's really really nice''
'' It's so so beautiful''
She’s on a par with Katie Warrior (Katie & Baby) she’s equally as dense.

Reactions: 6
If she’s doing a wedding Q&A all the answers will be “I don’t know”. Seriously who does a wedding Q&A before they’ve started planning. They’ve looked around 2 venues and haven’t booked anything, what advice can those two morons possibly give?

Reactions: 12
If she’s doing a wedding Q&A all the answers will be “I don’t know”. Seriously who does a wedding Q&A before they’ve started planning. They’ve looked around 2 venues and haven’t booked anything, what advice can those two morons possibly give?
Eh? She’s doing a Q&A on weddings? When’s she’s not married and hasn’t planned a wedding?
What a bleeping bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.