Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know the vlog last night? Was there no footage of them actually inside the park?

Reactions: 4
Do you know the vlog last night? Was there no footage of them actually inside the park?
No it’s literally just the day before....I’m assuming there will be another video of being in the park if not Drayton manor will be pretty pissed off....

Reactions: 4
Yep another boring vlog on the way. I used to enjoy her content, but she doesn't really have any now.

Reactions: 2
I've just read through the comments on that mum guilt post and I seriously can't not laugh at her responses,
I said on here a few weeks ago I don't envy the family/mummy vlogers one bit because how can you find any peace in your own home when your job is selling your private family life.
She's now admitting in the comments she can't switch off, the time spent with her family is revolving around work and work is revolving around her family the lines blurred now and the guilts setting in, well you know what Rebecca you made your bed now you've lying in it love .

Reactions: 21
I think she’s just scraping the barrel now for content, it’s dull and boring. As for the mum guilt post, I think she needs a reality check into the real world

Reactions: 10
I’m just reading some more of the comments, imagine claiming checking emails is hard work and then we have people saving lives 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I call an Instagram hiatus soon.

“Hi guys hope you’re all well, just popping on to tell you that I’ve decided to take a little break from Instagram”

All for the sheep to be like “you do you babe” “we will miss you” “take all the time you need”.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else just think this girl is completely fake and copying everything else she sees other influencers doing?!
She seems a dumb as a box of rocks.
Nothing likeable or relatable about her - just another boring young woman with no imagination who’s desperately trying to be famous without having to do anything.
Everything that comes out of her mouth seems like it’s a lie or just her regurgitating the same boring tit everyone else has already come out with years ago. 🤷🏼‍♀️💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I messaged her once asking politely where she purchased something from, and got no response
She can’t be that busy then ? Or does she only respond to negative comments when she’s blocking them

Anyone else just think this girl is completely fake and copying everything else she sees other influencers doing?!
Nothing likeable or relatable about her - just another boring young woman with no imagination who’s desperately trying to be famous without having to do anything.
Everything that comes out of her mouth seems like it’s a lie or just her regurgitating the same boring tit everyone else has already come out with years ago. 🤷🏼‍♀️💤
Yup she changes her mind about things as soon as they come in or out of fashion e.g. being dairy free

Reactions: 8
I messaged her a couple of times as well, polite but just mentioning Alfie was filmed naked for a split second in her holiday vlog and maybe she would want to know to edit it. No reply and vlog wasn’t edited

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their house. Bet it's not the barrel of laughs that she tries to portray it as.

Reactions: 13
First there was "I'm getting my arse out in a thong for the gram and getting alfeh and woodeh to grab an arse cheek each and whilst sugar daddy steve is the photographer cos my body grew 2 tiny humans and I'm so proud and happeh"

Now we have 'MUM GUILT"

Say hello to the new attention grabber :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First there was "I'm getting my arse out in a thong for the gram and getting alfeh and woodeh to grab an arse cheek each and whilst sugar daddy steve is the photographer cos my body grew 2 tiny humans and I'm so proud and happeh"

Now we have 'MUM GUILT"

Say hello to the new attention grabber :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The boys grabbing an arse cheek each Pmsl I'm crying, what an image 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi everyone Steve's gone to feed our neighbours dogs while thay are on holiday. Hi everyone our neighbours are on holiday I've just announced it on Instagram so come and rob them of everything thay own!!! 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I bet her neighbour is so happy she just told 36 thousand people he’s away on holiday. I bet it won’t be hard to work out which neighbour if they’re far and few!

Reactions: 11
Hi everyone Steve's gone to feed our neighbours dogs while thay are on holiday. Hi everyone our neighbours are on holiday I've just announced it on Instagram so come and rob them of everything thay own!!! 😮
Plus their 9/10 dogs are locked up safe but anyone want to come and get them to be sold/used in dog fights they are sat there waiting. Don’t worry nobody is there tonight 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t follow Lucy Jessica Carter but seen her mentioned a few times so went to have a look and saw she has a ‘beauty/office room’ ooooooh just like the one Rebecca wants 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is literally just a primark copy of everyone else

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Rebecca is pathetic, all she does is copy what all the other channel mum dummies have/do. Nothing about her is real at all, and that steve is a complete creep hate the he acts/behaviours. He cheats on her all the time, but she happy to be sat in that disgusting house trying to make everyone believe she loves. Steve got her out there, so none of his little side girls would be able to find her and tell her the truth about what he is like!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.