Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I said it yesterday, but I definitely think Steve has said something about her constantly being on her phone. She’s quiet again today, during the week she posts stories constantly so either she’s finally realised that her content is complete & utter shite, or he has said something to her.

Reactions: 5
Why is she showing us her old house? Touch of nostalgia for your previous happy life Dingle? It blows the dungeon out of the water. The area looks so pretty in comparison
Not a chance she’s walked all that way with a kidney infection - who the duck does she think she is going on in her stories. All this over a kidney infection - what a baby

She's an hole, that's the politest thing I can call her. As an A&E nurse it pisses me off that malingerers like her, that can't be bothered to try other resources or even utilise the available NHS services that can advise the best course of action, slow down everything for seriously ill patients,who required emergency treatment for trauma or life threatening illness

I'm glad you said that, because I definitely thought it. I think yesterday and today has been for attention from Steve.
Does he know it’s illegal to be on your phone in a car that isn’t stationary with the engine off? Yes he’s stopped but clearly the engine is still on, the lights are literally turning green and this bleep is on his phone. They are such a pair of duck wits so desperate to show off their crappy little lives whilst breaking the law in the process.
View attachment 636674
can’t stand the cringe I feel for a grown man getting hard over a car badge. I’d end it all if I caught my fella doing this - what a melt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.