Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she could have just had a hot chocolate and posed with the Starbucks cup, no one would have known haha head 🤣
She wonts to be sorrr sorr trendeh though and explain to the minions who follow her that she's gagging for a one shot almond milk macchiato with 27 pumps of gluten free hazelnut syrup 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ (no idea about coffee and no plans to find out at the age of 29) cos it sounds supah cute nd stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And for anyone who hasn’t seen these before 👀

My personal fav is the ‘Too many fatties out in shorts today! #putitawaylove’ I find this one so ironic 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

My personal fav is the ‘Too many fatties out in shorts today! #putitawaylove’ I find this one so ironic 😂😂

She’s got herself a right catch there 🥴 I wonder what he thinks of her when she’s parading about in the summer in her ill fitting clothes

Reactions: 10
Fatty milk and sugary syrup with a drop of coffee 😂 how else was our begs going to try a coffee! She’s sooo grown up now, bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fatty milk and sugary syrup with a drop of coffee 😂 how else was our begs going to try a coffee! She’s sooo grown up now, bless her

She just wants to do all the poncey poses with a starbucks coffee cup like all the other saddos on insta. I don't get it. A printed paper cup has become a lifestyle statement.

Reactions: 19
The insta huns have been creaming themselves over the coffee that tastes like kinder bueno recently, bet she fuming she can’t jump on yet another bandwagon

Reactions: 5

Steve shows zero respect for the mother of his kids, why would he show any respect for anyone else. He is an uneducated biggot. He treats her like dirt because he knows she trapped him and now it's clear to see, he has no interest in her

Reactions: 18
I actually feel embarrassed drinking coffee in public now because it's become such a cliché. She's put me right off it now 😂 (also hello, I'm new here - couldn't resist any longer).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She just wants to do all the poncey poses with a starbucks coffee cup like all the other saddos on insta. I don't get it. A printed paper cup has become a lifestyle statement.
She’s copy Ashleighsugarush again who advertised the cups a few days ago (sadly she’s now a lumi boss babe as well from Rebs).

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Re complaining look at it this way she is providing a customer front of house service. You praise & tip good customer service. Tell others about the good service you received. You Complain when service is bad & advise others about the bad service. This is the same for me. She is being paid to promote a product or business & the customer service is appalling. Its not over the top & its not trolling or bullying. As she quotes all the time “This is her job!”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Re complaining look at it this way she is providing a customer front of house service. You praise & tip good customer service. Tell others about the good service you received. You Complain when service is bad & advise others about the bad service. This is the same for me. She is being paid to promote a product or business & the customer service is appalling. Its not over the top & its not trolling or bullying. As she quotes all the time “This is her job!”

Reactions: 10
Imagine forcing yourself to like coffee so you can buy one of those Starbucks cups but they are only for cold drinks anyway 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why doesn’t she force herself to like salad like she is coffee the 🐽 she is definition of doing it for the gram isnt she

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why doesn’t she force herself to like salad like she is coffee the 🐽 she is definition of doing it for the gram isnt she
Imagine living like that....forcing yourself to consume a drink you don’t like, just so you can carry it round and pose in super cute photos with your super cute takeaway cup!
Thought she aren’t changing for anyone...clearly changing for the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.