Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally gone from 65.1k to 65.6k in about an hour 😂😂😂

@dom.6927 .... 0 posts, 0 followers. She’s clearly buying them.

She’s literally gone from 65.1k to 65.6k in about an hour 😂😂😂

@dom.6927 .... 0 posts, 0 followers. She’s clearly buying them.
@591lr
@orourke_deirdre

I think the bots are getting cleverer and hiding them further down the list

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She looks ROUGH I’m not even being mean or a witch she looks NOTHING like her heavy filtered pics she’s about a size 14 no bigger. But she’s not naturally that size and if shows if that makes sense . She looks grey in real life with limp greasy hair . But we all knew that . I wouldn’t of even thought anything of her if she didn’t act like a prom and beauty queen who’s a size 10! She’s just a normal mum but she needs a wash haha

Also she was taking a picture haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Isn’t there quite a lot of new rules about Instagram giveaways and wording used etc... tread carefully Miss Lamb (never to be Mrs) people have had their accounts deleted for less. Posting stories about giveaways without a disclaimer that it isn’t in association with Instagram might not be wise.
If it’s anything like her last giveaways then the winner will never be announced 😂 or it’ll be irina or Katrina who wins so she doesn’t have to put her hand in her pocket 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If it’s anything like her last giveaways then the winner will never be announced 😂 or it’ll be irina or Katrina who wins so she doesn’t have to put her hand in her pocket 😂
Oi, Katrina and Irina will fully deserve their prize after working extremely hard towards their British Citizenship test (and passing), endorsing their accomplished ability to speak English! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oi, Katrina and Irina will fully deserve their prize after working extremely hard towards their British Citizenship test (and passing), endorsing their accomplished ability to speak English! 🤣
True that!! Maybe they’ll get a signed photo of boggin begs in her manky bikini and grey knickers & a years subscription to her onlyfans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
True that!! Maybe they’ll get a signed photo of boggin begs in her manky bikini and grey knickers & a years subscription to her onlyfans 🤣
They'd send it back with a request for compensation for an injury to feelings. Which would most likely succeed! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What am I meant to feel inspired by, Beggs? Your ability to plug shyte every day online?

Right, taking down my Martin Luther King poster now guys and putting a pic of Beggs in her pj's. Inspiring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The dancing in the car is so cringe. She has literally no shame. I know she would argue that’s who she is, she aren’t changing etc but honestly she is an embarrassment

The dancing in the car is so cringe. She has literally no shame. I know she would argue that’s who she is, she aren’t changing etc but honestly she is an embarrassment

Reactions: 11
I just need a realleh raw and educashunal video tbh. I'm feeling uninspired and need Rebecca to make me feel happeh and content with her positiviteh. She's not uploading and I'm not otay with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Such good “new” for Alfie he will finally be taught something other than how many likes his mum got on an Instagram post...
EF7DB882-82FD-4632-AEFF-A4EEC160BE2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The fact it looks like the ground dives into a dip from both sides behind her, makes it painfully obvious she’s used a shrink tool on some basic photo editor app. Bless her.

Reactions: 8
The bleeping shadows from those special shoes she’s wearing 😩😩 good god she’s tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.