Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t there quite a lot of new rules about Instagram giveaways and wording used etc... tread carefully Miss Lamb (never to be Mrs) people have had their accounts deleted for less. Posting stories about giveaways without a disclaimer that it isn’t in association with Instagram might not be wise.

Reactions: 18
Isn’t there quite a lot of new rules about Instagram giveaways and wording used etc... tread carefully Miss Lamb (never to be Mrs) people have had their accounts deleted for less. Posting stories about giveaways without a disclaimer that it isn’t in association with Instagram might not be wise.
Let her do it, I live in hope that her account will be deleted 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The car shes driven to Aldi in is neither the Porsche or Steve’s Audi; the Audi has cream interior 🧐

Wonder if Steve is back working for his dad & has taken a company car also...
I think it's the 57 plate Honda CR-V 😭 that boss babe dingle used all her hard earned savings to buy.

If Steve was back working for his dad he'd have a Lamborghini Urus company car or similar that he'd be showing off for all to see!

Reactions: 14
Didn’t get close enough for a sniff but she’s pleasantly plump haha
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how close is she to pics we see on the gram, skin included! Was it in the chicken aisle, guaranteed to find her there cos Steve likes chicken so she will buy him chicken, cos he likes chicken for his lunch so she will be buying him chicken, so will be in the chicken aisle! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I've seen a few accounts buying books about dealing with feelings and diversity etc for their kids (I think Meldrum was one of them actually - sorry). Those books are beautifully written and illustrated and age appropriate. Heres bargain basement beckeh in the middle aisle or Aldi buying a baby book cos it's got the word 'kind' on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it's the 57 plate Honda CR-V 😭 that boss babe dingle used all her hard earned savings to buy.

If Steve was back working for his dad he'd have a Lamborghini Urus company car or similar that he'd be showing off for all to see!
Not sure it is; the YouTube video screenshot shows the inside of the back of the Honda - The screen shot from today it’s a different interior (placing of seatbelt)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Not sure it is; the YouTube video screenshot shows the inside of the back of the Honda - The screen shot from today it’s a different interior (placing of seatbelt)
I looked up 57 plate Honda CRV interior 😭
And compared with Rebeccas stories today where she panned round so the passenger seat was in view, the seats are identical. I'm personally betting it's the same car.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It must be horrible reading about people mentioning your weight but I bet no1 would have said a thing if she hadn't constantly tried to claim that she was a size 10 when she clearly isn't..there's nothing wrong with her size at all but ffs own it, be transparent with your followers! I'd say she's a 14 looking at her photos recently.

Reactions: 20
I looked up 57 plate Honda CRV interior 😭
And compared with Rebeccas stories today where she panned round so the passenger seat was in view, the seats are identical. I'm personally betting it's the same car.
It is the Honda, we can see the middle seat belt in the insta photos x

Reactions: 7
It must be horrible reading about people mentioning your weight but I bet no1 would have said a thing if she hadn't constantly tried to claim that she was a size 10 when she clearly isn't..there's nothing wrong with her size at all but ffs own it, be transparent with your followers! I'd say she's a 14 looking at her photos recently.
I mention it in the context she has persistently portrayed herself as a size 10 and photoshops accordingly, whilst slipping and revealing she is much bigger. Like you, I am simply interested in ownership of her shape, because if she fails to manage to dupe just one person that her poor diet and lifestyle maintains a size 10, I have helped someone. I just want to help people, keep everyone smiling and positive with all that's going on (code for Covid-19)...sniff.....and stuff! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is buying followers hourly now 🙄
Would love to see her bots haul on her kitchen table.*pointy finger* "this is Irina slim, pretty and blonde cos Steve likes them, so I got him her. This is Marina, she has taken GCSE English so will speak our language and Steve likes that, so I got him her. Olga loves fast cars and nylon, cheap fashion so we both will like that and we will share stuff and super cute carrera Porsche stuff with her. And (the illiterate cow is beginning a sentence with an 'and') Alina who just purchased my lumi with all the cleansers and stuff and is a bossbabe herself. Love her, just love her so much I sent her my model of 90 tick boxes to help her with the bossbabe empire she's created. It's a car, you buy the chassis and she'll sell you the additions, you know, wheels, handbrake, seats and stuff. So so cute and lovely!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.