Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter who’s car it is or where the money came from ,then both bragging so much about it on sm is beyond pathetic .
Maybe put as much effort into your kids as you do trying to impress strangers
Exactly. Instead of buying a 3rd car that’s completely impractical they should maybe have spent money on getting proper beds for their children, a tradesman to do the bathroom, someone to replace at the windows, someone to carpet the stairs, replacing the horrendous kitchen floor, buying their kids proper warm winter clothing that actually fits them.........

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Rebs *may* have contributed but it’s Steve’s car
I think that post speaks volumes, not 'here's our recently purchased' but 'here's MY recently purchased'. So for all her passive aggressive responses that she's saved up, she clearly hasn't, or Mr. Hobson wouldn't be referring to it as his car. As much as I can't stand the bloke, I'm not surprised the weddings cancelled. She takes credit for everything, whether the money is from him working, or his investments or even his dad, it has come from his side. Maybe now he's getting older he's starting to think with his brain (as gormless as he looks), I don't believe he is stupid, and he sees her for what she really is. I do believe he is selfish, just like her and that's the reason the boys always come second, neither parents can think beyond themself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Priorities all wrong again! What man would leave his partner and children without a bathroom for three months over the Winter just to do a bodge diy job, then go out and spend £20k on the most impractical car for a family of four living in the middle of nowhere?
What woman would praise her partner for working “ so hard” at creating a bathroom that looks like a public convenience and then claimed SHE has saved up for years for the car?
I think Rebecca is heading for a break down, all this pretence of boss babe happiness must be taking a toll on her mental health. You only have to look at her ‘ smashing goals’ friend to see that Rebecca’s life is third rate, grungy and cheap compared to how most people with children would chose to live.
Her friend’s children look healthy clean and well dressed and their house is light, bright and airy with proper bedrooms. Rebecca’s on the other hand ....

• Heart
It even looks like Begs 🙃🙃🙃

If she hadn't lied to everyone and insinuated that this was a purchase of hers thanks to her #bossbabe #mlm lifestyle, I'd feel sorry for her that he has humiliated her like this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How humiliating is this. If i had flaunted my ‘new purchase’ for being such a boss witch babe and my other half posted this tit, I’d die a thousands deaths. It’s CLEARLY his purchase from bank of daddy. He is a pig. A beaver pig. I actually feel sorry that she has to concoct these ridiculous lies to make her look like she has it all.
He has openly humiliated her. The terrible thing is I can't feel sorry for her. She bragged, showed off and claimed she had bought it, tried to feel superior to her followers, during a time when some may be furloughed or even lost jobs. He is an arse and it shows his utter disrespect /contempt for her. She plays the wealthy country socialite, whilst using his/his family's money to do it. She talks about moving to Spain in 10 years, she needs to start saving now, I can't see these 2 together in 10 years. He clearly has a close family and highly unlikely he'd move abroad to be isolated with her. She needs to start looking for another meal ticket for the Spain move

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Think about it. Your girlfriend works super hard and saves for 6 years to be able to afford their dream car ...... and instead of congratulating her or saying how proud you are of her - you decide to post it all over your own social media saying you've bought it, how you can't wait to take it out, joining groups for it....

That car is Steve's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
No matter who’s car it is or where the money came from ,then both bragging so much about it on sm is beyond pathetic .
Maybe put as much effort into your kids as you do trying to impress strangers
He's clearly a petrol head and is a member of a few car groups. I totally agree that both their priorities are wrong, the boys should be first. I do think his social media posts are his passive aggressive way of putting her in her place, because of her lies about it being her car. Either way, it shows just how toxic that relationship and house is. Can you imagine the blazing arguments they have and those 2 boys witness. Both parents are cretins, but the boys deserve so much better than either parent is actually doing for them.

Wow - the shame!! The smug buggers could at least agree on a story to stick to 😂😂 Imagine having to go along with the other ones pretence... if the car is Steves but she’s gone to all that trouble posting for tattles benefit and he’s not pulled her up and said have a word with yourself
I’ve unfollowed her recently because she’s too cringe to even lurk at.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think about it. Your girlfriend works super hard and saves for 6 years to be able to afford their dream car ...... and instead of congratulating her or saying how proud you are of her - you decide to post it all over your own social media saying you've bought it, how you can't wait to take it out, joining groups for it....

That car is Steve's.
You are 100%correct,because If she had genuinely saved up and bought it, absolutely no way on earth, would she be allowing him to post pictures without her in the car or even post not saying it's her car

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t get my head wrapped around this whole car situation. How can you be so proud to have bought a Porsche (new or not) when your home is so so hideous?! The home We have created for our children to live in is impeccable, it has ALWAYS been the priority when it comes to what we spend our money on. Can you imagine living in a barn with single pane windows, woodwork that is probably crawling with woodworm and rot, a DIY bathroom and children that sleep on the floor but you have just spent your savings on a 20 year old car that is impractical and will sit on the drive 11months of the year?!?? How can you be so blatant with your lack of care or concern for your children and the environment they live in. She has no shame. She’s an overgrown child. She is absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't blame Steve...all the things she uses to make out she's a boss babe...the house, the porsche, the givenchy antigona she absolutely would not have without Steve or his family....I totally understand him fighting back personally :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You are 100%correct,because If she had genuinely saved up and bought it, absolutely no way on earth, would she be allowing him to post pictures without her in the car or even post not saying it's her car
He hasn't commented on her post, she hasn't even commented on any of his with any banter like "well this is actually my car Steve"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t get my head wrapped around this whole car situation. How can you be so proud to have bought a Porsche (new or not) when your home is so so hideous?! The home We have created for our children to live in is impeccable, it has ALWAYS been the priority when it comes to what we spend our money on. Can you imagine living in a barn with single pane windows, woodwork that is probably crawling with woodworm and rot, a DIY bathroom and children that sleep on the floor but you have just spent your savings on a 20 year old car that is impractical and will sit on the drive 11months of the year?!?? How can you be so blatant with your lack of care or concern for your children and the environment they live in. She has no shame. She’s an overgrown child. She is absolutely disgusting.
I totally agree with you, I don’t have children but do have a house that has needed work. I also have a proper well paid job. Over the last few years I have spent my money on new carpets, a new kitchen, new bathroom, painted the whole place and bought double glazed windows.

My car is on a PCP at £200 a month, I drive a basic VW but could buy or lease a more impressive car but I don’t. I would rather have a warm, comfortable house that has increased in value due to my efforts that try and impress people I don’t know with a fancy car.

Spending the money on the house would also have given her content!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Steve has changed his Instagram bio. It used to say “husband to be of Rebecca Lamb
Now it’s just a heart and her name. He’s changed it in the last day or so because it still said husband to be a couple of days ago...!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Steve has changed his Instagram bio. It used to say “husband to be of Rebecca Lamb
Now it’s just a heart and her name. He’s changed it in the last day or so because it still said husband to be a couple of days ago...!!!! 😂😂😂
Oh wow, he is literally throwing her under a bus at this point 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He hasn't commented on her post, she hasn't even commented on any of his with any banter like "well this is actually my car Steve"
Exactly, he's making sure he let's people know its his car, by creating his own posts. If she'd bought that car he would be congratulating her. It all seems very passive aggressive and a real power struggle, all being played out on social media. It must be horrible living like that

Hers has also changed recently, there's no mention of him. Also hasn't her number of followers dropped?
Screenshot_20210221_124152.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It seems so passive aggressive between them, they’re meant to be a loving couple. If she’s going to lie to her boss babe empire, at least support her. The fact he isn’t says a lot. My husband would always support me publicly and sure if he didn’t agree with something we’d discuss it privately and he’d give me a shake (metaphorical obviously) if I was acting silly. But publicly you’re meant to be united, the fact he’s doing things like that tells me he’s a bit embarrassed by the whole thing & they’re not a very strong couple. Both of course, immensely mentally immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can see the grey (once was white) underwear getting an outing
FD808553-F268-4313-9790-42E203A83139.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.