Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously think that all the sudden talk about Spain happening sooner than before is all part of the MLM scam. Like she got a 'new' Porsche, she is talking about 'doing up' the house, just did a bathroom 'renovation' and now talking about moving to Spain?
Its unfortunately to make vulnerable people believe she has made a fortune from the Lumi and try and get them to join under her. I 100% think that's what she is doing. We can all see through it but the poor souls believing that porsche is any newer than 15 years old will probably get sucked it. Its all lies and getting things done on the cheap (hi steve) but it could be portrayed as having a lot of money. Very deceitful and sad on her part!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Of course she’s never moving to Spain 😂 she spent two days more inland during her last trip & hated it because there wasn’t a shop selling fruity echo falls and a restaurant that did egg and chips within ten miles. So they upped and left to go somewhere where all the brits go 😂 she’s an embarrassment, can you imagine her saying ‘Hooo-lar un Coca Cola purrr va fhorrr’. Pull the other one dingle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They're probably running away from something. I always thought moving to the dungeon was more about running away or moving away from the area or people, where they previously lived. As much as Beggy constantly said how happy she was, she seemed to go into a depression. She regularly mentioned being far away from everyone. I get the impression that both Steve and Rebecca have quite a past they may not want to completely admit to, because it doesn't fit the wholesome family narrative.
Who is beggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did like her videos back then, she’s gone so downhill its a joke.
Wow. Just watched that vlog. I didn’t use to watch her back then but the difference in her is crazy. Also she said in the vlog she wanted to live in the new home forever and die there...... ummmmm and now she’s off to live in Spain “soon”?

Reactions: 3
Nice pull up on potty trained woody .... liar liar! No shame in it begs just don’t lie
Whyyyyyy does she lie?! She “potty trained” woody over a year ago so if she’d done it properly there’s no need for a pull up at all - my daughters been potty trained for 5 months and I’d never dream of putting a pull-up on her there’s literally no reason for it so yet again another bleeping lie 🙄 she wonders why everyone laughs at her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Why would you just buy your "dream car" and then a few months later have to sell it cos your off to live abroad?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whyyyyyy does she lie?! She “potty trained” woody over a year ago so if she’d done it properly there’s no need for a pull up at all - my daughters been potty trained for 5 months and I’d never dream of putting a pull-up on her there’s literally no reason for it so yet again another bleeping lie 🙄 she wonders why everyone laughs at her 🤷‍♀️
Putting pull ups on him when his supposed to be potty trained surely makes him less likely to go and use the toilet.
When I potty trained my son went into pants, my ex then used to put pull-ups on him because he was lazy and couldn’t be bothered to teach him.
Wearing pull ups then gave him the security of a nappy.
If anything you would wear them at night. Given we are supposed to be in lockdown and not going out now would be the perfect opportunity to transition from pull-ups!

Reactions: 11
Yes they would. And the key issue is "is meaningful change able to occur?" I dont know the family personally so i couldnt even begin to answer that but the hopeful side of me likes to think the best in most people. So maybe they could change once they have had guidance and advise.
Completely agree, all that is missing is guidance, that could make a huge difference

Reactions: 5
She is a proper 100000000% liar
Gathering her sheep in on a daily basis
She is a disgrace
Never in a million years is she off to live in Spain
Steves sister congratulated her in jer success the other day! Hope she was taking the piss!
Saying her mum bought her wedding dress!
Yea course she did begga dingle!
Bloody boring lazy liar.
Phew, i feel better now!
She frustrates me so much with the garbage she comes out with! 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 13
I think they took on that crappy old house to get as far away as possible from people because by the sounds of it, they pissed off so many people in the village with their antics they basically couldn't stay. Why else would you leave such pretty house in a lovely location where your friends and family are near? She always makes a point of how much sex they have, how much he fancies her blah blah... hmmm they both protest way too much. I think the rumours are true of him flirting with a girl behind her back because that's how they met. It would also tie in with how much she resents Woody because she's an immature witch.
He looks like a total sleeze! wouldn’t normally
Make assumptions in that way about someone but he just looks like a cheat/perv.

I seriously think that all the sudden talk about Spain happening sooner than before is all part of the MLM scam. Like she got a 'new' Porsche, she is talking about 'doing up' the house, just did a bathroom 'renovation' and now talking about moving to Spain?
Its unfortunately to make vulnerable people believe she has made a fortune from the Lumi and try and get them to join under her. I 100% think that's what she is doing. We can all see through it but the poor souls believing that porsche is any newer than 15 years old will probably get sucked it. Its all lies and getting things done on the cheap (hi steve) but it could be portrayed as having a lot of money. Very deceitful and sad on her part!
Well she has to do something to convince the sheep that the wedding didn’t get cancelled cos they can’t afford it .

Reactions: 13
He looks like a total sleeze! wouldn’t normally
Make assumptions in that way about someone but he just looks like a cheat/perv.

Well she has to do something to convince the sheep that the wedding didn’t get cancelled cos they can’t afford it .
Also to add,ive got a friend who’s part of a crappy mlm and she’s recently started doing this .She’s completely changed and started posting a lot more of her possessions ,stuff I know she’s had way before she began the mlm.I could say more but I’d prob give myself away but she’s doing the big showy gestures of look what I’ve bought too same as baggy.It’s all smoke and mirrors .
Wouldn’t be seen dead working for one of these crappy scams

Beggy not baggy ,although both work

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She can't speak fooooking english! Self absorbed woman! Spain is only a selling point for the sheep to make her look superior in her fantasy 13 year old teenager world!😭😭😭😭🤬🤬🤬🤬
Unless his parents are planning on retiring to Spain as well, in which case the leeches will tag along too.
most likely isn’t it... then she can pass it off as a life goal achieved solely from her hard work 🥱

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.