Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re definitely due a post in her underwear. This must be the longest she’s went without getting her kit off. If she’s wearing that cheap tacky teenagers sports bra again I swear to god I’m gona post her a decent one

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So shes completely ignoring DEFRA then? Her chickens arent isolating like everyone elses? Its a legal requirement to stop the spread of bird flu! Mine have been in isolation for 3 months now 😓

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So shes completely ignoring DEFRA then? Her chickens arent isolating like everyone elses? Its a legal requirement to stop the spread of bird flu! Mine have been in isolation for 3 months now 😓
she posted pictures of them in the barn but just said it was because it was winter if I remember rightly. I don’t remember her mentioning them having to isolate due to bird flu. Are you allowed to eat their eggs during the isolation period?

Just seen that she’s posted the chickens obviously loose in the garden! What date are they meant to be isolated till? She should be reported for that 😡

We’re definitely due a post in her underwear. This must be the longest she’s went without getting her kit off. If she’s wearing that cheap tacky teenagers sports bra again I swear to god I’m gona post her a decent one
I was very bored one day and went back through her pictures and noticed she posted an underwear bodeh positiviteh post roughly once a month. She’s definitely overdue one now.....

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lol she has just completely landed herself in it with that pic. Let's place bets on how long until it gets deleted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a bloody head! Thinks rules don’t apply to her. She needs reported, she gets away with far too much. That smug grin needs wiped off her face

Reactions: 9
its alright, she used the horrific black bikini picture for her Reel cover photo. A shot that isn’t even in the reel she was that deseperate to show herself off. She couldn’t actually show any videos of her in a bikini though because she looks nothing like her edited photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she posted pictures of them in the barn but just said it was because it was winter if I remember rightly. I don’t remember her mentioning them having to isolate due to bird flu. Are you allowed to eat their eggs during the isolation period?

Just seen that she’s posted the chickens obviously loose in the garden! What date are they meant to be isolated till? She should be reported for that 😡

I was very bored one day and went back through her pictures and noticed she posted an underwear bodeh positiviteh post roughly once a month. She’s definitely overdue one now.....
Yes you can eat the eggs the idea of isolation is to stop them from going anywhere near wild bird poo thats how it spreads! Its a really horrible illness its actually near enough the same as covid but for birds! I knew she wouldnt be isolating them because shes a ignorant twit! There isnt a end date yet its until infection rates drop.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I actually hope the ignorant cow does get to Tenners soon because seeing her attempt to stuff herself in her old bikinis and holiday clothes will actually be hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Few things really...

1. Hi chicken
2. She’s cut her lemons?
3. You’re taking the wrong stance to do boxing, you should be standing side on.

you’re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just read the Defra rules, there are no exceptions just for her, she is committing an offence letting the chickens be outside (even for a moment).

What a silly girl to post that picture... I've got a screen shot with date / time data on.

She really doesn't think any (lockdown/defra/ASA) rules apply to her does she...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She kills me with her deep breathing whilst lifting those weights. What are they like 3kg? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How do you know when Beggy’s done a home workout?

She’ll tell you. Ohhhh she’ll tell you 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"I believe" Well surely you know as when you went for a scan they would have measured the baby and counted back to your last period 🤔😩🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Also 3-4 months magical coincidence with both boys? I think bleeping not, must be very rare to get pregnant after the same amount of of trying... I know people who have got pregnant the first month with baby number one, then it's taken them literally 2 years on the second baby 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Can’t stand her but I got pregnant the first time I had unprotected sex with my two youngest children .However 3/4 months is pretty specific

Reactions: 6
Why is she breathing like she’s lifting a 10K weight 😂 Is she that thick she has to put all that thought into lifting a tit light weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
long timer lurker here, so i asked rebecca if were chickens were now out of isolation after the bird flu epidemic and she blocked me off my blogger account, my avon account and steves too, literally within about two minutes! pathetic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.