Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such good “new” for Alfie he will finally be taught something other than how many likes his mum got on an Instagram post...
View attachment 450760
Who the duck takes these photos of her? Because how they haven’t told her where to shove that camera yet is beyond me. This is just another chance to 1) pose because she bleeping loves herself & 2) aff link the duck out of those jeans and that shacket again. woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watched her oh-so-relatable stories and just had to comment...she is so so fake with her “I just need an hour on my own to do the Aldeh shop” bullsh*t. Someone has obviously told her to try to be more like the rest of us struggling mums during locky-d. I don’t buy it - she’s like Jekyl & Hyde. One minute posing in her black pudding leggings on the Porsche bonnet, next minute saying how much she misses the boys when she goes to Aldeh. Liar 🤥

Also these books are cheap rubbish for the boys...Alfie is 7 years old - he should be reading chapter books on his own by now!!! Roald Dahl etc. He is not interested in £1.99 rubbish about being kind!!! Get a grip Rebecca or there’s no hope for those boys...try to offer them a better chance in education than you clearly had!
I saw these in Aldi today. Way too young for my 5 year old and too cringe for my 4 month old 😂

Reactions: 11
This is unrelated but also related, thanks to whoever introduced me to this page 🤗

Also can't believe she's AF linking those jeans... Do they come looking dirty or is that just her 🤔

Also the duck is she on about people projecting their inferiority and insecurity onto her?! She's such a shacket wearing head 😂

There's too much, I can't

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"When people dislike you for no reason".

I have multiple reasons why I dislike you actually. Number one is that your children sleep on the floor of a 300 year old house (which is exposed to the elements on all sides), in a bedroom with a single glazed window pane (that has a crack down it).
Honestly. Gimme a break Rebecca.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
"When people dislike you for no reason".

I have multiple reasons why I dislike you actually. Number one is that your children sleep on the floor of a 300 year old house (which is exposed to the elements on all sides), in a bedroom with a single glazed window pane (that has a crack down it).
Honestly. Gimme a break Rebecca.
Seriously? Are you sure you’re not just jealous? 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Steph posted her earnings from the face vibrators for this month. Can see how so many people get sucked into to thinking they could earn that sort of money. 🙈

Reactions: 7
Steph posted her earnings from the face vibrators for this month. Can see how so many people get sucked into to thinking they could earn that sort of money. 🙈
Most people don't post their wages online, but this DEFO isn't a pyramid scheme ok hunzzz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Most people don't post their wages online, but this DEFO isn't a pyramid scheme ok hunzzz
What makes me laugh is that most influencers are mega cagey about what they earn and never come out and put a number on it when asked in a q&a until the time comes to hook gullible sheep in to a scam business 😂

Don't know why she's not showing the full line, so I'd say that's what she's earned YTD.

If not, very odd to say she's matched her teaching wage then showing 7500 paid, my sister is a teacher in a secondary school, she's been doing it a few years and had a few legs up the ladder due to being friendly with senior leadership team and she's only on mid 30s range from just teaching, so that would be 2k or just over per month? And I think she was a primary school teacher which I think are paid less than secondary 🤪

Reactions: 15
What makes me laugh is that most influencers are mega cagey about what they earn and never come out and put a number on it when asked in a q&a until the time comes to hook gullible sheep in to a scam business 😂

Don't know why she's not showing the full line, so I'd say that's what she's earned YTD.

If not, very odd to say she's matched her teaching wage then showing 7500 paid, my sister is a teacher in a secondary school, she's been doing it a few years and had a few legs up the ladder due to being friendly with senior leadership team and she's only on mid 30s range from just teaching, so that would be 2k or just over per month? And I think she was a primary school teacher which I think are paid less than secondary 🤪
Perhaps there is some idiom only those two cunts are aware of, ya know, something along the lines of "you match your wage if you times your monthly income lots of times, at least twice anyway, by the wage you used to have or count your ticked boxes and decide if you ticked more than your old wages" or some shite equivalent!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it weird how she got recruited into her own business? How does that work boss babe begga?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Perhaps there is some idiom only those two cunts are aware of, ya know, something along the lines of "you match your wage if you times your monthly income lots of times, at least twice anyway, by the wage you used to have or count your ticked boxes and decide if you ticked more than your old wages" or some shite equivalent!
You're right it's from the same book of life wisdom as you buy once, you buy twice 😄😄😄😄🤣

7.5k was never her monthly wage as a teacher. The head of a large multi academy trust probably doesn't even get that to be honest.

She must be absolutely one of the most vile cunts on Instagram with her disgusting crude sense of humour and fraudulent tendencies.

It's not women supporting women when a single mum on a minimum wage zero hour contract could think this is a quick fix to her money worries when the 7.5k is just a lie 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
😂😂😂OMG did she duck earn 7 grand a month as a teacher! A headmaster wouldn’t even earn that! She could have even picked something even slightly believable! Embarrassing and full of shite the lot of them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
😂😂😂OMG did she duck earn 7 grand a month as a teacher! A headmaster wouldn’t even earn that! She could have even picked something even slightly believable! Embarrassing and full of shite the lot of them 😂
Was she Really a teacher, or is that just something she tells people? Her behaviour and obvious ability to manipulate vulnerable people would make her a risky person to teach or work with children in any capacity.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.