Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my friend just sent me this...she is still waiting for a reply 🤦🏼‍♀️ It was a genuine question from her, she wondered if there was any particular reason she did it this way! If you are trying to sell a £200 product you need to actually ‘sell’ it to people and answer any questions!
Your friend will be blocked once beggy realises she can’t answer the question

Reactions: 23
Your friend will be blocked once beggy realises she can’t answer the question
I’m surprised she hasn’t already actually. It’s a shame she can’t answer genuine questions. If I’m paying £200 for something I want to know WHY it is better than something else. My friend wanted to know why she removes her make up with it when she is basically just swirling it all over her face. I also want to know now as well 😂😂 because as far as I can see yes it’s lifting the make up but then she is basically just washing her face with make up? Why wouldn’t you remove it with a quick wash or face wipe then wash your face properly with the lumi? So many questions that we will never know the answers to 🤣

Reactions: 13
my friend just sent me this...she is still waiting for a reply 🤦🏼‍♀️ It was a genuine question from her, she wondered if there was any particular reason she did it this way! If you are trying to sell a £200 product you need to actually ‘sell’ it to people and answer any questions!
I have no experience of being anything near a beautitian, but it's obvious if you don't take your make up off the Lumi will just vibrate it round your face.

The more I think about it, I can't see what the Lumi does.

Is it's selling point the vibrations? Or the products you use with it? I genuinely am interested in what the point of it is!

Reactions: 10
I'd want to remove all trace of make up before I put anything like a lumi near my face (not that I would). The way she is doing it makes me worried the lumi is pushing all the dirt and heavy make up deep into the pores which will clog them and she will break out shortly.

Her inability to answer the question is a reflection of her having zero professional skin care knowledge...

Reactions: 19
I have no experience of being anything near a beautitian, but it's obvious if you don't take your make up off the Lumi will just vibrate it round your face.

The more I think about it, I can't see what the Lumi does.

Is it's selling point the vibrations? Or the products you use with it? I genuinely am interested in what the point of it is!
Same. She hasn't sold it at all. The other day she reposted a video from some other lumi flogger about how the dupes are nothing like the lumi. So I clicked through expecting to find out how they are different and there wasn't anything. Just a stupid reel. No evidence to back it up, no detailing of its features and comparing them. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she hasn’t already actually. It’s a shame she can’t answer genuine questions. If I’m paying £200 for something I want to know WHY it is better than something else. My friend wanted to know why she removes her make up with it when she is basically just swirling it all over her face. I also want to know now as well 😂😂 because as far as I can see yes it’s lifting the make up but then she is basically just washing her face with make up? Why wouldn’t you remove it with a quick wash or face wipe then wash your face properly with the lumi? So many questions that we will never know the answers to 🤣
She hasn’t a clue and I doubt she even wants to learn about the product she’s selling, she just wants to make a quick buck. I’m in no doubt all she did there was rub that makeup back into her pores. She probably won’t be as quick to block people from her business page 😂

Reactions: 11
It's not even about the product with NuSkin though is it? She needs to focus on the wonderful lifestyle that selling it is giving her and build a team.

She's not even doing well at manipulating people into joining a pyramid scheme. She hasn't got the people skills or charm.

Reactions: 10
So most days she reposts other accounts who rate her and they all seem to have a do you follow beggy question box underneath. Is this a thing, as she never seems to return the favour or has she got an agreement with these accounts to shout her out and mor than likely increase followers with this prompt box. I know that’s kind of the point of insta but it’s interesting that it seems one sided. Wonder if they are compensated for these shout outs?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.