Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest ‘travel vlog’

In the first 1.5 minutes she says ‘I’m ready for home.... we don’t want to go home we want to stay longer!’ 🤦‍♀️

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Which is it Elleh?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest ‘travel vlog’

In the first 1.5 minutes she says ‘I’m ready for home.... we don’t want to go home we want to stay longer!’ 🤦‍♀️

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Which is it Elleh?
Not like elleh to contradict herself is it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone spot the bit where Steve said to make sure we report Ellie rubbing cream on herself and Rebecca says its because it's rude ..having a dig! . Made me think that maybe they are aware that people complained about the waxing on the other YouTube video ...

Why is she never prepared in her videos? ‘Steve what day is it?’ ‘Steve what’s the hotel called?’ ‘Welcome to my channel it’s errm...errrmmm...8.00am’. Considering this is their main form of income you think she’d take some pride in her work. Poor Woody in that flipping romper, about 3 sizes too big he looks like he’s just given Alfie’s hand-me-downs.

Reactions: 13
“Until the next adventure”

By adventure, do you mean the next time you go to Tenerife to stay in the same hotel, sit round the same pool all day and eat burgers or Chinese food for a week? WHAT AN ADVENTURE!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone spot the bit where Steve said to make sure we report Ellie rubbing cream on herself and Rebecca says its because it's rude ..having a dig! . Made me think that maybe they are aware that people complained about the waxing on the other YouTube video ...
Yes!! I thought this too when I heard it. He’s a bellend

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think that both boys look mostly like Rebecca, cannot see Steve in them at all😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Notice she mentioned the sun burn straight away🤣 but didn’t even care!! Poor boys 😓

She definitely reads here 🤣🤣 on her holiday too.. how sad!!

Reactions: 7
I’ve only just watched Rebecca’s holiday vlog from a few days ago and I think she has definitely had fillers in her top lip before going on holiday. The skin just above her top lip looks really puffy and just a weird shape. Anyone else noticed it?

Reactions: 10
I’ve only just watched Rebecca’s holiday vlog from a few days ago and I think she has definitely had fillers in her top lip before going on holiday. The skin just above her top lip looks really puffy and just a weird shape. Anyone else noticed it?
I thought this too but when I'm in the heat sometimes my lips swell a bit and look a bit odd, yay for me 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe she has the same thing?
Who knows, maybe she'll do a "come to get my lips filled with meh" vlog next week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Steve trying to be "funneh" mentioning reporting reb for rubbing cream in...thick as pig tit...and why the need to jiggle her tits all the time..im sure you dont see newsreaders do this when on air, then again newsreaders have dignity . And how come she makes sure she puts plenty of suntan oil on herself? Me being stupid there its cos its only HER that counts. Well steve thanks for the advice on reporting reb...i will now but not for her babestation antics but for the lack of respect for her dentist...im sure she hasn't done her part for the free braces seeing as she never has them in and making the dentists work look shoddy to say the least. Hopefully you can save up for the bill instead of your watch 😁.

Reactions: 7
Can't wait for them to be home, they will need to do a big shop because "they'll have nothing in"

Off to Tesco's they go...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes!! I thought this too when I heard it. He’s a bellend
I dislike him so much. He comes across as cocky and sarcastic.

Apparently they bumped into some of their followers whilst on holiday. Rebecca definitely sees herself as a huge Instagram star with a fan club.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just went to check the waxing video out and looks like it’s gone. Poor Elleh has had to take her fanny off the internet and she’s feeling bitter...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.