Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was literally about to say this. In acres of farmland with sheep ... if shes running free and worrying sheep there is a fair chance she'll be shot. Poor thing having they 2 idiots for owners!
As a sheep owner and a dog owner it makes me so mad. We've had to deal with the consequences of dog attacks more than once and it's heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Dogs missing but let’s upload a post on Instagram with pictures... to let us know. How about keep looking and stop attention seeking

Reactions: 11
The complete divs have only had the poor dog eight months and they’ve already lost her. What a couple of morons.

Reactions: 14
As a sheep owner and a dog owner it makes me so mad. We've had to deal with the consequences of dog attacks more than once and it's heartbreaking.
Same here. My husbands family are a farming family and unfortunately in the 10 years I have been with him not one year has passed without a sheep/lamb attack by an unleashed dog. I'd shoot the bloody owners if it was legal. Keep your dog on a leash, one simple thing that is obviously too complex for some morons!

What a bleeping moron she is !!
She sounds like bloody Kate McCann
'we ALWAYS left the children alone in the apartment while we ate out so not our fault our childs missing'
Now beggars doing her version, crying emoji's included of course .

Reactions: 23
She’s probably made it all up for attention narcissistic witch!
Part of me thinks this is possible, the other part of me hopes she is not so unstable she would do that. Steve always seemed to be the dog lover, yet he hasn't posted anything. He has a reasonable number of subscribers so surely all publicity which could help find the dog is useful. She only posted on IG, once people started asking questions on her FB post. She knows IG sheep are more likely to creep rather than question

If she genuinely is lost, I'd imagine he's out looking for her. Can't imagine Rebecca getting off her fat arse & being helpful. Too busy liking comments. Strange that she hasn't done a post on stories or asked people to share or keep a look out if anyone is local.. fishyyyy.
Something doesn't feel right

Reactions: 8
Confused as to why she posted saying they went missing yesterday and now it's this morning.

Reactions: 13
Sadly there's no cure for stupid, which means idiots can own dogs without realising the risks

Reactions: 8
First thing I’d do is alert the farmer who’s land surrounds her dungeon, then contact the police but she won’t have done anything. I can imagine her sat in her ‘office’ taking pics of her crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She deserves everything that happens to her because she’s irresponsible, lazy and a tit dog owner. Remember when she told woody to jump on the dogs back and laughed whilst filming him? And she hit the dog with the hoover?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Something just not ringing true for me. She recently posted saying they had to take them for a walk on leads as their call back was so bad. Or have they been told to keep them on a lead because of the sheep? Too much effort to actually walk them rather than just opening the door and letting them run off?
Wouldn't surprise me if poor Mabel has been sold on and she is doing all this for attention. I truly hope I am wrong, but something isn't sitting right.

Reactions: 11
Am I missing something? The dogs went missing yesterday but they still went out on a "date night" last night? Obvs not that upset then were they.

Reactions: 13
I think the boys have stayed out last night, they’ve got hammered, let the dogs out and woke up this morning realising that they’ve fucked up and they’ve been out all night. I don’t think she’s sold her etc.

Reactions: 17
Am I missing something? The dogs went missing yesterday but they still went out on a "date night" last night? Obvs not that upset then were they.
how can there be so much ambiguity around when the dogs went missing?! I don’t understand. I know where my dog is all the time - she’s around the house and I know where she is always. I don’t understand how they are being so wishy washy?

• Heart
Same here. My husbands family are a farming family and unfortunately in the 10 years I have been with him not one year has passed without a sheep/lamb attack by an unleashed dog. I'd shoot the bloody owners if it was legal. Keep your dog on a leash, one simple thing that is obviously too complex for some morons!
I have a sheep field at the back of me with a public footpath. Most dog owners to be fair are ok when the sheep are out but I literally exploded at someone once as they were throwing a ball into the field and the sheep were petrified.

Reactions: 6
how can there be so much ambiguity around when the dogs went missing?! I don’t understand. I know where my dog is all the time - she’s around the house and I know where she is always. I don’t understand how they are being so wishy washy?
Probably pissed out their heads after their night out.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.