Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet they woke up with bad hangovers from all the pins coladas on their night out last night. Stumbled downstairs to let the dogs out in the morning and forgot to let them back in.
Or maybe they had already gone last night?? Too pissed to realise??

Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion- Rebeccas still a twit but I really hope Mabel comes back 🤞🏼

Reactions: 17
If they were casually locked in the barn or an outhouse it wouldn't take much for a thief to get in or the dogs to escape. I wonder where they are kept at night ... truthfully 🤔

Reactions: 8
It’s very odd. They’re clearly avoiding mentioning it on Instagram.
I've also noticed lots of people have started asking if they were taken or disappeared, she hasn't responded. Also people have advised to join a group that helps look for lost dogs and will use drones to help look. The whole situation seems odd. Steve's silence is deafening, which makes me think something happened and the 'missing' story isn't true. As much as I dislike him, I think he's less likely to get involved in public dishonesty, whereas she loves the attention.

Reactions: 11
I just went back to look at the two different posts about them going missing, it quite clear the dogs went missing yesterday. Where there any comments on the post about them missing from yesterday?

Oh I think she has deleted the first one about them going missing yesterday 🧐🤔🤥
There appears to be only one claiming they went missing early today, so any other may have been deleted

Reactions: 3
Where I live, we have a local dog owners FB group. If a dog goes missing everyone rallies round and helps search. What I want to know is why is she keeping so quiet about it. Surely now is the time to use social media to help? Much as I dislike Beggy, if I lived within local driving distance I'd want to go and help find Mabel. I smell a rat and I wouldn't be surprised if the babysitters been told to let the dogs out, the gate will have been left open from when they went off for their night out and the dogs have run off. Bulldogs have very little stamina as opposed to staffies so it's likely that Oscar has found his way home whereas poor Mabel wasn't able to keep up and is now lost.

Reactions: 5
what a prat so it’s usual for them to let the dogs run free in someone else’s fields? Pair of inconsiderate dickheads they are
And wouldn’t you know the first pic has her bake in it 🙄
Hope shes regularly stepping in dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope Mable comes home but seriously who lets their dogs go running off, especially into someone else's fields which clearly have livestock in them..

I really hope Mable hasn't been worrying sheep and been shot.

Reactions: 9
I hope Mable comes home but seriously who lets their dogs go running off, especially into someone else's fields which clearly have livestock in them..

I really hope Mable hasn't been worrying sheep and been shot.
Was literally about to say this. In acres of farmland with sheep ... if shes running free and worrying sheep there is a fair chance she'll be shot. Poor thing having they 2 idiots for owners!

Reactions: 9
She’s probably made it all up for attention narcissistic witch!
Wouldn’t surprise me! Says she’s beside herself and has been searching for hours but yet she’s been on Instagram liking posts left right and centre.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry right but the dogs shouldn’t be able to just “run off” on occasion- as she claims they have done and returned previously. Be responsible for your animals!!!! They should be securely kept in the house or in an outside area, particularly due to where they live. A dog running free is a nightmare for livestock and farmers/landowners are well within their rights to shoot a dog running wild if they feel it’s a worry to livestock.

Rebecca & Steve shouldn’t be allowed to keep animals because clearly they are not responsible enough to properly look after them and provide a secure space for them.

Reactions: 24
So upset she’s liking ljc post😡 something doesn’t ring true about this!

Reactions: 15
But still nothing from Steve
If she genuinely is lost, I'd imagine he's out looking for her. Can't imagine Rebecca getting off her fat arse & being helpful. Too busy liking comments. Strange that she hasn't done a post on stories or asked people to share or keep a look out if anyone is local.. fishyyyy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.