Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting ready for a date night at 3pm 😅 where are the boys downstairs watching a film? Makes me sick me me me. How about actually do something proper with your kids. I bet there bleeping going to Billy bobs. Its the smirk she does whenever she films her arse.. it bleeping winds me up.
I laughed when on 1 of her pics she wrote, it's just nice to have a night off, she's hardly a hands on mum, more often than not the boys are left to look out for each other or alone, while she acts like a child, taking selfies or filming tiktok and rat boy acts like God's gift to women

Reactions: 19
why does he look so bleeping dippy 🙈 that ain’t a photo I’d upload anywhere I’d be giving him a clip telling him to smile properly! (yes I am a professional fun sucker)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2ss acts like he’s a teenager, an annoying one at that. Those poor boys have no chance with those two as parents 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Yeah it's in one of her Q&A vlogs ... I'm sure it's got sex talk or something in the title. I'll see if I can find it.

Oh my bleeping god is there no end to this... Read the comments!

Absolutely hilarious. Funny how she didn't delete them 😂😂😂 #channel mum great adverts!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Date night but as soon as 3 minutes ago liking every comment on her latest grid post. What a date she is glued to her phone. I would go bleeping mental if that was my OH.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Steve’s yellow teeth 🤣. Why do they look so small? Has he been gnawing at the furniture again?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s funny cos Jamie jeans are probably the only topshop jeans that run true to size and she’s busting out of a size 12 👀

Reactions: 12
Is the tongue behind the teeth smile some kind of trend? What does it do? Other than make you look like you have your tongue behind your teeth?

She's always tagging where they are when they're still there, with the kids too. What stupidity! I have a tiny following, but my account is public, so I don't upload pics and tag until I'm already home. Predators don't need to put any effort in otherwise. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Date night but as soon as 3 minutes ago liking every comment on her latest grid post. What a date she is glued to her phone. I would go bleeping mental if that was my OH.
So would I would chuck it in his pint!!!!

Steve’s yellow teeth 🤣. Why do they look so small? Has he been gnawing at the furniture again?
It wasnt poor Mabel who chewed the dog bed! He was probably so starving hes chewing the furniture!

• Haha
  • Heart
How many times have they eaten out this week? Most of her food shop must of gone out of date

Reactions: 10
She's also just liked LJC's latest grid post from 35 minutes ago. Imagine going out with your OH and all they do is have their face in their phone. Conversation must really flow with them two 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's also just liked LJC's latest grid post from 35 minutes ago. Imagine going out with your OH and all they do is have their face in their phone. Conversation must really flow with them two 🙄

Haha! I’m pretty sure he’s not with her for her conversation 😂😂

• Haha
What would they talk about though?
‘Do Ah look gawjus tonight Steve?’
‘Ya do Elleh, yer arse looks right grand in them jeans. Did ya remember t’affilate link em?’
‘ course ah did, it’s me job hun’
‘Fancy a shag later’
‘Aw Steve yer dead romantic aren’t yer?’
‘Sup up then lass’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
‘Ya do Elleh, yer arse looks right grand in them jeans. Did ya remember t’affilate link em?’
‘Fancy a shag later’
‘Sup up then lass’
Yuck I bet it's like Winnie the Poos honey pot 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Fancy a shag later’
‘Sup up then lass’
Thats the thing, I don't think they can hold a conversation between the two of them. That's why she's still on her phone all night. You know them couples you see when you go out for a meal and they barely say 2 words to each other all night. That's what they will be like, only they're staring at their phones in addition.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.