Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nail on the head about Steve, he doesn't give a tit about her. No one who has respect for their other half would like them posting pictures like that.
Exactly what man would want his partner flaunting about like a woman?? Says it all, he doesn't give a tit about you woman!! I see a crying video coming up!! Poor trampy begga

Reactions: 7
Advertising Gryn! No wonder she’s not been trying to flog it all over her Instagram her teeth are so yellow 🤣 I can only see werther’s originals now when she smiles. The only thing whitening them is her filter 🙈 she’s so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On Steve’s page he’s doing diy - why has She not mentioned it (That’s why she had to clean the kitchen)- surely it’s content for her boring repetitive page - she didn’t even say I had to clean up Steve’s mess or anything - it’s weird
Probably because he is doing it cash in hand for someone else!!

Reactions: 4
Stop posting photos/videos of them sleeping you absolute bleeping idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Finally got the balls to admit gryns is Steve's business, we all already know babes you're not as clever or secretive as you tuink

Also the dress and boots combo, is this the cowboy boots vibe she was going for?? Lmao
The colour doesn't suit her, the shape and length doesn't suit her, I have a dress like this and I have to wear it with a belt cos it looks like a tent otherwise on me lmao

Cowboy boots and straw hat and bag 😂😂🤠🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you know what I don’t get, if Steve has a teeth whitening business why aren’t him and Rebeccas teeth white. Either the products don’t work, or they don’t use them so are selling something they think is a waste of time

Reactions: 22
Do you know what I don’t get, if Steve has a teeth whitening business why aren’t him and Rebeccas teeth white. Either the products don’t work, or they don’t use them so are selling something they think is a waste of time
I’m wondering if they’re cheapy things from Wish like her clothing business was, they know it doesn’t work & it’s why they don’t use them.

poor Woody wearing his wellies on the wrong feet again. Surely he would have said they’re uncomfortable or her ‘friend’ would have noticed?! It must be so hard for him to walk like that.

that dress is vile on her, she looks awful. She’s trying so hard to be someone she’s not, to dress like other ‘influencers’ and it’s just not working. The scruffy woman has already stained it, she’s not even had it a week. I have 3 kids and my youngest is younger than Woody, I have zero stains on my clothes right now. I don’t understand how she gets so grubby so fast?!

Reactions: 12
Please stop filming your boys sleeping. There are times Alfie has asked you to stop filming him when he’s awake and he has no idea you’re filming when he’s asleep. What an invasion. Them sleeping should be private 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I mean I opened the door to a delivery man once who glanced down at my top and then when I shut the door I remembered I had no bra on and nip was on show through my top and I was mortified. Made me feel like a proper scruff bag. So not sure why she thinks she’s cute posting photos like that to 50,000 people. cheap and nasty

Reactions: 21
Probably because he is doing it cash in hand for someone else!!
He looks like he's propping the ceiling up to stop it falling down.

Please stop filming your boys sleeping. There are times Alfie has asked you to stop filming him when he’s awake and he has no idea you’re filming when he’s asleep. What an invasion. Them sleeping should be private 😡
It's really creeping me out, forgive me but it just looks like they're dead. It literally turns my stomach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Look at the state of that sloppy paint work behind the creepy sleeping photo of the boys. Its like everything thay do all done in half measures or rushed and bodged!

Reactions: 8
So sorry. It really unsettles me.
It’s a fair point that’s what I mean, it’s really not nice at all filming like that because like you say it does look a bit like that 😱 i won’t be able to not think that when I see these silly sleeping videos now! Could be triggering for some seeing them like that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.