Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also it has nothing to do with breastfeeding which she did over a year ago. She’s just freezing cause she’s wearing a summer dress in the middle of the freezing bleak sales.

Reactions: 22
She edits her pictures so heavily though why not just blur over them, or maybe I’m just not “proud of my body” because I wouldn’t want 55 thousand people seeing the outline of my tits
Literally came here just to say this! She clearly knows her way around the editing tools, so she could have blurred the nipples out. Instead she draws even more attention to them by mentioning them. She actually disgusts me she’s left them in for the pervs

Reactions: 12
Does she think she looks nice? She looks greasy and sweat, that dress doesn’t suit her and it definitely doesn’t go with those boots 🤣

Also I was so pleased recently when my eldest finally outgrew enough of his clothes that I could justify buying him some more 🤣 Debenhams have a good sale on at the mo Reb 👀

Reactions: 11
Also, I assume she’s got Steve to take her photo, does he never get fed up of that self obsessed twit wanting her picture taken? I couldn’t live with someone who thought more of themselves than me and our kids.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure Kate Bush wrote a song about this.....
Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Becky, I've come home and
I'm so coooold, my nips are all on shooooow

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She looks like someone that has lost their mind, wandering aimlessly round a field with their nightie and old boots on. Also it’s weird that Steve appears to be doing some quite major diy to their Grade 2 listed house but there are no planning applications for it online with their local council 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I'm sure Kate Bush wrote a song about this.....
Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Becky, I've come home and
I'm so coooold, my nips are all on shooooow
Love your user name. 😂 👏
Watched her make up routine on YouTube earlier. Three words for you: WHAT THE F%%K! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Guys I know I’m really late to the party watching her most recent make up tutorial but wow😂😂😂 the way she scrubs that grotty highlighter into her face, after she’s already applied liquid highlighter, to give her that ‘just done a workout’ sweaty look

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In the next photo of her in the stories she has a huge thick coat on so it’s obviously bloody freezing up there so she’s stood in a field taken off her coat wearing a cheap flimsy dress with just a thin support bra to try and show her boobs to get attention. Sad thing is that she had to mention it in the caption because without the nips what would she have. Just a standard looking girl in a cheap dress in a field. To be honest I think the saddest thing is that Steve cares so little about her that he doesn’t care who sees the most intimate parts of her body.
Nail on the head about Steve, he doesn't give a tit about her. No one who has respect for their other half would like them posting pictures like that.

Reactions: 17
Oh my days, I can’t believe my eyes, mostly because her nips have poked them out!
She’s a woman! An absolute classless woman. Not only does she have her nipples showing, she has them showing in front of her kids and husband-to-be, broadcasted to her audience of, what, 100000, while supposedly promoting a family friendly channel?! She’s got her priorities all wrong this one. Tbh it’s not even the nipples that bother me - normal body part, Steve has no doubt seen them thousands of times, blah blah blah - it’s the fact she’s brought attention to them, she WANTS people to comment on them, proper revelling in the attention from the creeps no doubt! This is something that won’t truly go away for her kids and as PPs have said, where is Steve in all this, why doesn’t he respect her enough to give her head a wobble?!

Reactions: 19
Oh instadda or whatever your name is - so naive. She clearly does care so much what others think. She reads Tattle everyday and goes by our every word. 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so obvious it’s getting funny now
imagine your fellas being "insta daddy" hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our Becks is fuming because she can’t shovel a whole pack of biscuits in her gob tonight😂 you bleeping pig

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally came here just to say this! She clearly knows her way around the editing tools, so she could have blurred the nipples out. Instead she draws even more attention to them by mentioning them. She actually disgusts me she’s left them in for the pervs
woman through n through

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just sat down with a nice cuppaaaah and 4 viennese bisceeeets to catch up on tattle.

I may be being picky (probably because it’s her) but when somebody says it’s MINE.. because I paid for it.. really really drives me up the wall.

I would rather tit it my hands and clap than buy anything from them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.