Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes my brain hurt with her captions, she must never read them back, they either don't make sense, have spelling mistakes or are very poorly written. For someone's job who cares so so much, she sure doesn't show it.

Reactions: 11
can someone make a new thread? Apparently I have insufficient privileges 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does anyone know what that means?

she’s absolutely buying subscribers, not being funny but if we all posted the same Aldi food shop every single bleeping week & what we ate in a day (copied from someone else obvs) and making 5k a month we’d all be bloody doing it!

Reactions: 6
Her insta followers are going up a ridiculous amount now too. Like a couple of hundred today alone. Clearly buying those too.
Her followers have gone up so fast since hitting 50k it's so blaringly obvious she buys them. What a desperado.

Reactions: 6
can someone make a new thread? Apparently I have insufficient privileges 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does anyone know what that means?

she’s absolutely buying subscribers, not being funny but if we all posted the same Aldi food shop every single bleeping week & what we ate in a day (copied from someone else obvs) and making 5k a month we’d all be bloody doing it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.