Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello every won...
Happy Fridayh,
make it a positive won every-won,
just get a notebook and a cute little pen and stuff,
And write down why you’re happyh, even though like, right now it’s hard to be happyh, but every-won can be happyh,
You just need to have a cute notebook and condensed milk and stuff.

continue here hun, thanks to @virgofalls for the title and stuff.

sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Quite bitter because my suggestion got more votes, but not as bitter as beggy sat reading this site with her jeans cutting off her circulation eating a bean pop tart

• Haha
Reactions: 35
'Be the reason someone smiles today'

Problem is begs no one looks at pictures of you with your hands on your hips throwing your hair back and pushing your arse out towards the camera and thinks WOW this woman doing all that posing has now made me so happy, it doesn't work like that hun think about how you come across you're a random woman on Instagram grinning and doing ADs with her kids it isn't changing people's day for the better it's like saying Rebecca Lamb in rainy Yorkshire is having a really bad day but Kim Kardasian in a sunny poolside half naked instagram pose tells people to just smile and suddenly the world's a better place for her, Nah grow up and duck off .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her complaining about the rain is bleeping me off. We haven't had any for weeks! Everything starts to die when we don't get any rain. You'd think a county gehhhl at heart like her would want rain for the pastures she's obsessed with.

And she's only doing so hundreds of idiot Brits can go 'i kNoW hUn I WaNt To WoRK oN mE tAn bEfOrE TeNnERs iTs JuNe nOt JanUaRy tYpiCaL LoL'. and boost her engagement. 🙄

Reactions: 27
Bugbear - people whinging about it being summer in May/early June. Has she not heard of the summer solstice?

Reactions: 13
Her complaining about the rain is bleeping me off. We haven't had any for weeks! Everything starts to die when we don't get any rain. You'd think a county gehhhl at heart like her would want rain for the pastures she's obsessed with.

And she's only doing so hundreds of idiot Brits can go 'i kNoW hUn I WaNt To WoRK oN mE tAn bEfOrE TeNnERs iTs JuNe nOt JanUaRy tYpiCaL LoL'. and boost her engagement. 🙄
I was honestly just coming on here to post this. I’ve been to many reservoirs within the Yorkshire Dales for the last few weeks and they have been SO dry due to having no rain and quite hot weather and it’s sad to see. Yes the rain is annoying cos you can’t get yours tits and flaps out Rebecca but we need rain to survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Found a game for Begga & Steaver to play, it’ll pass the time while it’s raining...

1591964098285.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Judging by the colour of the filtered Dales what they need is some rain. She claims to be a country girl but she really has no clue.

Reactions: 11
She could be the one who makes me smile today if she could acknowledge the BLM movement properly.

Rebecca - Why don't you set up a Just Giving page to raise money for more diverse children's books for Alfie's school (and others in your area)? With your following you could make a real difference, there's only 30 kids in Alfie's school right? For under £400 they could all have their own book. Just an idea. You can take the credit for it if you like. You'll get loads of "you're such a beautiful person inside and out baaaaaaabe" comments.

As a side note - She only follows 5 black men/women out of 900+.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Whinging about the rain saying we had a "few weeks" of sun.
I'm from Yorkshire and we've had almost solid sun for over 2 months now, barring the odd day. Not that she'd know since she only steps out of the dungeon to go to Aldi.

Also pisses me off when she says it's summer in May. It's bleeping Summer in June, July, and August thick bastard.

Bet that chicken run is a right sloppy mud pit right now 😂😂😂😂wonder if she veer got the chickens back in it

Reactions: 15
Just seen on one of Steve's highlights where he makes "feetas" that he says "Ellie will only eat anything if its bland as owt" 😂😂😂😂😂
Bland and sloppy steaver, get it right.

Proper does my head in that he calls her Ellie as well. THAT'S NOT EVEN HER NAME.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen on one of Steve's highlights where he makes "feetas" that he says "Ellie will only eat anything if its bland as owt" 😂😂😂😂😂
Bland and sloppy steaver, get it right.

Proper does my head in that he calls her Ellie as well. THAT'S NOT EVEN HER NAME.
YES!! Boils my piss! Ellie? Ellie? Who the duck is Ellie! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Getting worried about the chickens. No sign for a while. Have they done a Heathcliffe across the moors? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.