Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo what do we all think about the BEAN POP TART ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If there was ever gonna be a new low. That has to be it surely? Even a quick google of pop tart says โ€˜thin pastry crust with sugary fillingโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ stop the world Iโ€™m getting off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Itโ€™s like cooking a chicken and then calling it lamb. She must be so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is the weirdest person.

Why not just say "I saw this on Greggs' page and I'm going to have a go at making one" .. WHY does she have to pretend everything is her own?!

The fact she's called it a "bean pop tart" too is so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ AS IF

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've just told my husband and he's like she's just made herself look stupid. Nobody would care if she just said I'm making a bean melt but to purposely change the name she just looks shady af.

"Hi everywuuuun, today I'm just whipping up this brand new, never seen before recipe that I thought of in my head, on my own.... I don't know what to call it but I just put a sausage into pastry ... super simple yet super cute and innovative ... hmm so I think I'll call it a sausage hoola hoop. I'll pop it on my highlights!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Hi guurrrrllllls, come to check on the gurls and see if we have any, oh yes, we have one egg" *fake surprise voice* once suspiciously clean egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't wait for Christmas:

Festive bake.... no the Jingle jangle biscuit by Rebecca Lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Hi guurrrrllllls, come to check on the gurls and see if we have any, oh yes, we have one egg" *fake surprise voice* once suspiciously clean egg.
isnโ€™t funny when she was vlogging and went out to see the gurlllllls the first time she went there was 0 eggs but every other time (when she was prepared to show us) there was an egg. She is definitely planting them ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If there was ever gonna be a new low. That has to be it surely? Even a quick google of pop tart says โ€˜thin pastry crust with sugary fillingโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ stop the world Iโ€™m getting off!
I hope no one attempts to put them in the toaster ๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t think I can ever let this one go ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ fking bean pop tart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What in the duck is a bean pop tart??
Does she know what a tart is??
She should do, being as she's a bloody divvy one herself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A. Bean. Pop. Tart.
She's got to be having us on??? How is she not embarrassed to keep doing this tit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Pop Tart" is a brand name of a product. I Havent bought them for years, but I think they're American.. She needs to be careful she doesn't end up with a law suit on her hands ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.