Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she didn't lie about her size though, no one would mention it?

She doesn't need to be embarrassed yeah?! 😳 Well answer me this, how would you feel if your sister had recovered from an eating disorder and had got to a healthy weight and was an ACTUAL size 10, not a pretend one like Rebecca... Supposing then your sister seen Rebecca (most likely a 14 if she was really honest) looking smug about her size 10 body and then thought "oh god, Rebecca Lamb is the same size as me, she looks bigger than I thought I was, I must look fatter than I think I do" which then sends your sister back into a spiral of dangerous habits?

I think she needs more than embarrassed love! She needs a shake and a slap in the face! She's a danger to her children, her animals and her followers.

All negative feedback is largely her own doing as well 😳🙄
[/QUO
We don't embarrass her on here, we don't need to, she does such a fab job of doing that herself every single day 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.