Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something I can’t put my finger on with Alfie and his mannerisms & behaviours. Why is he so bothered by Woodeh putting Cheerios on his toast, yeh it’s gross but so are most of the things they eat, and he’s not putting it on all of the pieces. It’s always ‘stop it Woodeh’ ‘don’t’ ‘Woodeh’
I think he’s on the spectrum.. there’s been lots of his behaviours pointed out here before which would point to a potential diagnosis.

Reactions: 4
614D98C4-A4EB-4F2A-8A95-82B4297FA3AD.png
bleeping hell she would have been 8 or 9 when she wrote this 😅😅😅😂 no wonder she thinks Alfehs reeleh smaht.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Watch her try and pass off the cheese , sausage and bean melt recipe Greggs shared as her own , looks like she’s made them:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FFS tinned sausage and beans 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Sooooo nutritioushhhh and healthehhh 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Watch her try and pass off the cheese , sausage and bean melt recipe Greggs shared as her own , looks like she’s made them:unsure:
She’s just shown everyone how she made them 🙄 Watch all the reposts come in from the 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry has she honestly just claimed 'her' banana and oat cookies are great for your milk supply?! She is so bleeping irresponsible.
You cannot claim stuff like this without researchijg it or at least say 'I heard they were good for milk supply' you can't just say yes they are good currently that's really really irritated me.... If Rebecca lamb says it then it must be true
Ffs 😔 someone take the phone away from her
Do they duck help with milk supply. Breastmilk is made from blood you bleeping moron, eating oats or anything else will not help. You need to eat sufficient calories and ensure you are hydrated. I've fed my 7m old exclusively and haven't eaten a single bleeping oat cookie you idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think that’s really uncalled for. Just because she lies about her size doesn’t mean she needs to be as embarrassed And made out to be ridiculous as she is on here
If she didn't lie about her size though, no one would mention it?

She doesn't need to be embarrassed yeah?! 😳 Well answer me this, how would you feel if your sister had recovered from an eating disorder and had got to a healthy weight and was an ACTUAL size 10, not a pretend one like Rebecca... Supposing then your sister seen Rebecca (most likely a 14 if she was really honest) looking smug about her size 10 body and then thought "oh god, Rebecca Lamb is the same size as me, she looks bigger than I thought I was, I must look fatter than I think I do" which then sends your sister back into a spiral of dangerous habits?

I think she needs more than embarrassed love! She needs a shake and a slap in the face! She's a danger to her children, her animals and her followers.

All negative feedback is largely her own doing as well 😳🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There’s something I can’t put my finger on with Alfie and his mannerisms & behaviours. Why is he so bothered by Woodeh putting Cheerios on his toast, yeh it’s gross but so are most of the things they eat, and he’s not putting it on all of the pieces. It’s always ‘stop it Woodeh’ ‘don’t’ ‘Woodeh’
My son is the same and is on the autistic spectrum. He is very black and white, a stickler for rules and always runs to tell me when his siblings are breaking them. He would be like that.

Obviously I’m not a doctor but he could be on the spectrum

Reactions: 8
if by this you mean you’ve watched her stories she’ll block you for it. She blocked me on three different accounts for watching her stories without adding her and interacting in other ways. She either cross references with posters here to decide who to block or just assumes all watchers come from tattle and blocks willy nilly. The account that I actively follow and positively interact with (by ‘positively interact‘ i mean voting yes in her tit polls) has survived way longer than the other accounts I have. Watch her catch sight of this and block me! 😆
Oooohhhhh she’s not caught me yet 😎😎😎😜😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BEAN POP TART HAHAHAHAHAHA I can’t cope with this one 😂😂 does she know what a pop tart is 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thread number 40# rebeecca lamb forget spam, it’s all about my bean pop tart

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.