Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cuddles with the smallest, ok then. why can’t she post a cute photo of an actual cuddle instead of trying to look all posed and sexeh for insta. Poor kid

Reactions: 10
Off topic slightly. Is there a trend to be unclean? Rebecca lamb, Rebecca Meldrum, Misha grimes are the 3 that come to mind for me. They all exercise then stay in their gym wear all day. I ran this morning. Sweaty mess afterwards so I jumped straight in the shower once I had cooled down. Now I still have damp hair and no make up on. But that’s fine, I didn’t have time for that and we’re in lockdown so who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Atleast I don’t smell.

Reactions: 16
This is not a size 10 arm I'm sorry..
Looks like a big joint of meat I see hanging up in the back of the butchers
Thinking that myself and there she was a couple of weeks ago proudly showing all the definition of the guns, she needs to get the flash power mop and bottles out again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Sorry kids I’m a tik Tok Queen, I won’t rest until my saggy tits are seen

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is such a hussy, imagine taking a photo with your innocence child just to show off your nips. Please take a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is such a hussy, imagine taking a photo with your innocence child just to show off your nips. Please take a day off
Shameless trallop. I’d be mortified if I grew up and seen a picture of me and my mum like that, her with her nips on show. woman

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s like she’s rubbing it in our faces with the sugar filled breakfast for the boys. I couldn’t give a tit me Rebecca hun, they’re not my children🤷🏼‍♀️ You do you

Thread suggestion:
Rebecca Lamb #40: Flashing my grim play-dough bod for the gram. Gunt, tits and ass out, it's body-posi Lamb.

Reactions: 5
Sorry has she honestly just claimed 'her' banana and oat cookies are great for your milk supply?! She is so bleeping irresponsible.
You cannot claim stuff like this without researchijg it or at least say 'I heard they were good for milk supply' you can't just say yes they are good currently that's really really irritated me.... If Rebecca lamb says it then it must be true
Ffs 😔 someone take the phone away from her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Absolutely nothing but comment on here! Have never made any comments on any of her media. Only watch for the comedy value. 😂😂

No idea. Only ever comment on here. Watch for the comedy.
if by this you mean you’ve watched her stories she’ll block you for it. She blocked me on three different accounts for watching her stories without adding her and interacting in other ways. She either cross references with posters here to decide who to block or just assumes all watchers come from tattle and blocks willy nilly. The account that I actively follow and positively interact with (by ‘positively interact‘ i mean voting yes in her tit polls) has survived way longer than the other accounts I have. Watch her catch sight of this and block me! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if by this you mean you’ve watched her stories she’ll block you for it. She blocked me on three different accounts for watching her stories without adding her and interacting in other ways. She either cross references with posters here to decide who to block or just assumes all watchers come from tattle and blocks willy nilly. The account that I actively follow and positively interact with (by ‘positively interact‘ i mean voting yes in her tit polls) has survived way longer than the other accounts I have. Watch her catch sight of this and block me! 😆
I have got other accounts that I can watch her on but won't now. I refuse to give her the views. Does she honestly think by blocking people they can't see her posts any more? Dim as a 25watt light bulb!!😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mid-day and no chicken post... hope they haven't blown away in the strong winds.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s something I can’t put my finger on with Alfie and his mannerisms & behaviours. Why is he so bothered by Woodeh putting Cheerios on his toast, yeh it’s gross but so are most of the things they eat, and he’s not putting it on all of the pieces. It’s always ‘stop it Woodeh’ ‘don’t’ ‘Woodeh’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.