Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skipped most of the video because she's boring but did she clarify how many chickens they are getting?

That coop is so small. Probably ok for one?!

Reactions: 10
She’s so bleeping irresponsible. Global pandemic, stay at home and stay safe and what’s this idiot doing?? Buying chickens!! As for the coop (hutch) that’s bordering on animal abuse surely?! Way too small for chickens to live in.

Reactions: 19
Oh my god, she is going to feed them kitchen scraps..... scraps from her kitchen......poor, poor chickens 😬!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh my god, she is going to feed them kitchen scraps..... scraps from her kitchen......poor, poor chickens 😬!!
That was my first thought, they'll run away as soon as they have the opportunity if the dogs don't get them first!!

Doesn't read here but also wants to grow her own vegetables now (but they don't eat or like veg, their own admission) and maybe goats at some point and ducks 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally,
the only time a chicken would probably be happy to see a fox sniffing around it’s pen....

at least it would be put out of its misery fast.

fox > alfiah and woodah any day.

like, cheesecake and chocolate pancakes?
cheese strings!? Oh she’ll kill the fuckers herself if it’s scraps from her kitchen, hold off on that fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's just replied to someone they're getting 3 chickens. Surely that coop is too small, looks like a Guinea Pig hutch.

Reactions: 20
I’ll use the term “chicken coop” Very loosely....I’ve seen bigger sylvanian family Living quarters...poor poor chickens 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
The way she was talking about giving the chickens scraps, oh yeah from all of those vegetables you eat?🤥 throwing them the rest of Woody’s fruit winder does not count

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In her video she said she was gonna get bark etc for the chickens bedding to go on, even the chickens will have bed bases before the boys

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She even admitted at the end “gonna create even more fun content to share with you like what we like to do”
😐 although Steve said on soooo many occasions he doesn’t want them, so it’s not “like what we like to do” is it Bex 🙈

CHICKENS FOR THE GRAM

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you are going to keep chickens you don’t keep them in a tit coop like that. Does she seriously think they’re going to be happy enough to lay eggs. Stupid woman gets more moronic by the day.

Reactions: 15
Her vlogs are just soooooo boring. How has she got nearly 100k subscribers, I just don’t get it😡

Reactions: 12
When she says she’s ordered chicken wire I hope she means weld mesh and not actual chicken wire 🤔 if she’s ordered the crap chicken wire then she might as well not bother..foxes will rip through that no problem!

Reactions: 9
When she says she’s ordered chicken wire I hope she means weld mesh and not actual chicken wire 🤔 if she’s ordered the crap chicken wire then she might as well not bother..foxes will rip through that no problem!
I think she's probably ordered chicken wire she didn't know what she was talking about through the whole video. Lets face it, the chickens don't stand a chance and she hopes to have them next week

Reactions: 12
I think she's probably ordered chicken wire she didn't know what she was talking about through the whole video. Lets face it, the chickens don't stand a chance and she hopes to have them next week
well I hope she takes note if she has ordered the wrong one and reads this otherwise a fox will get in there in no time 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.