Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken chat!

Yorkshire Show (July last year, yeah I’m that sad because after yesterdays song and dance over the chickens I knew I’d read something, so went for a nose) both her and Beaver post that he doesn’t like chickens, scared of them....Beaver even lets the world know he’s scared of butterflies!

So were they lying?
Has he been cured of his chicken fear?
If not, who’s looking after the poor sods?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know at the moment no parent should be stressing themselves over home schooling but Alfie needs more than 1 hour a day learning. He’s missed so much school already. He won’t learn a thing being outside playing all day Begs

Reactions: 18
Chicken chat!

Yorkshire Show (July last year, yeah I’m that sad because after yesterdays song and dance over the chickens I knew I’d read something, so went for a nose) both her and Beaver post that he doesn’t like chickens, scared of them....Beaver even lets the world know he’s scared of butterflies!

So were they lying?
Has he been cured of his chicken fear?
If not, who’s looking after the poor sods?
She won him over at the prospect of unlimited tuna eggy bread 😋. Dirty rotters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I know at the moment no parent should be stressing themselves over home schooling but Alfie needs more than 1 hour a day learning. He’s missed so much school already. He won’t learn a thing being outside playing all day Begs
What Beggy wants, Beggy gets she's like a demanding over grown teen .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what work the school are setting? My daughters school has a blog and they upload work everyday to do. She is in year 3 and on average spends about 4-5 hours per day, with breaks in between, working through it. There’s no way it could be done in an hour, I know everyone is different but agree that an hour a day is not enough, they will only end up behind when they go back.

Reactions: 8
Just saw on another influencers stories her daughter writing , she just turned 3 .
Alfie’s writing is so bad in comparison- he can’t even write without copying .

Beggy should’ve waited 10 more years before having children .. she is a big child herself ( not in a good way ) and too immature, selfish to look after another human being .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just saw on another influencers stories her daughter writing , she just turned 3 .

Beggy should’ve waited 10 more years before having children .. she is a big child herself ( not in a good way ) and too immature, selfish to look after another human being .
im starting to do this with my just turned 3 year old too. Get them used to holding a pen, tracing over letters, recognising letters in their own name and attempting to copy it. This is what parents do with children from this age isn’t it, I mean come on Beggy, she thinks this is enough for her 6 year old to be doing really!I know woody is only 2 still but soon this is what she should be starting with him if she doesn’t want him to be behind, not with a 6 year old.

Reactions: 11
The boys clothes are always so small looking, and they’ve been sporting those T-shirt’s for what seems like years. I know clothing isn’t anyone’s major priority right now, but this has always been the case with her. It’s like she has no interest in making them look nice or spending any money on decent clothing. And you can bet poor woody will be in all of Alfie’s hand me downs as soon as he fits in them.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she has a clue as to what stage Alfie should even be. I can't imagine her attending parents evening or even engaging with his teacher. I thought Woody was nearly 3? If so, he seems very far behind not only with his speech but with drawing too. Those kids don't stand a chance with a mother who spends all her time eye bleeping herself in a camera and a father more interested in his car.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else reckon she lives in the countryside surrounded by lots of fields? That’s the impression I’m getting but could be wrong? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Ok so the chicken talk... 😂😂😂

my family have kept chickens for 4 generations, we’ve shown them, we’ve used them for eggs & meat.... no way in hell will she be able to put the work in! for a start it’s another mouth to feed, you have to lock them up at night otherwise the foxes will come and get them and I can’t imagine the farmer who owns the baby lambs would be pleased if his stock started getting eaten! Also they have to be cleaned out! she doesn’t even clean herself!

Bradford chat... she’s a disgrace to mankind can we just disown her from Bradford and ALL surrounding areas and just let her be a Dales bleep please! It’s where she belongs because interacting with people is a dangerous thing for her! Nobody remember the time she let a pregnant woman sit in a hot bath to induce herself! Seriously a danger to society!

Reactions: 13

That's extremely advanced for a just turned 3 yr old. My 4 yr old can write her name and copy letters but couldn't write a sentence or anything. Wouldn't expect that until they'd been in school a while actually . Nobody in her nursery class can write like that either

Reactions: 23
I wonder if the chickens will get a chocolate pancake thrown at them when she’s feeling too lazy in the morning to feed them properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else reckon she lives in the countryside surrounded by lots of fields? That’s the impression I’m getting but could be wrong? 🤔
She’s “Rebecca - Yorkshire Dales“ remember 😂 Just in case you missed it and just to reassure everyone where she lives 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.