Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew as soon as she said the last shop lasted nearly 2 weeks she was lying 🤥 or maybe it’s because she doesn’t know what day it is.
The food shop this week won’t last more then a week either 😂
Not sure why they just don’t properly shop for the week and only go once a week rather then Steve having to top up
I did think this too, but if you actually look on the actual date the videos were posted it’s about 2 weeks. Not sure why youtube says 1 week ago when scrollong through the videos 🙈

Reactions: 1
Give her credit where it's due; this is exactly the kind of content I need to get me through this lockdown period.

Laugh a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rebecca lamb : thinks she looks tip top shaking her tits on tik tok....
Just putting it out here for a thread suggestion X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Rebecca lamb : thinks she looks tip top shaking her tits on tik tok....
Just putting it out here for a thread suggestion X
..... When really she looks worse than a plate of HMP dingle Slop!

On the end?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe we are almost ready for another thread! She’s the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh gosh. Feel so embarrassed for her. Its not funny its beyond cringe. Literally want to be her friend and give her some guidance it's all going a bit far 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d say her behaviour is exactly the reason why she has no friends. Who wants to be friends with someone who loves themselves so much they live up their own arse.

Reactions: 21
Not the answer Flash were probably hoping for either 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe they won't use her again...
Please tell me you had it with something normal like bolognese sauce and not spam soup or bleeping tuna brine & spinach?! Did you cook it in a slow cooker and divide 1 pack between 4?!!!
I’d be sacked from my job if I was as tit as her. She’s like some dodgy as duck salesman.

Reactions: 10
I did think this too, but if you actually look on the actual date the videos were posted it’s about 2 weeks. Not sure why youtube says 1 week ago when scrollong through the videos 🙈
Ahh that’s strange, yes I can see it now. It definitely said a week when I posted this

Reactions: 2
Think someone may have been reading here today considering the ‘big weights’ have come out 😂😂 being strong blah blah post today!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb - Hit 50k with my deceitful ways, a troll bought my followers so I went to shake my tits cos I can’t get any shallower

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she ever say how much weekly shop comes to.
We do mostly aldi and doing least 14days worth meals of meals as meant to limit going out and if we were ill we all have stay in 14 days.

My kids have mix of toast/ crumpets/ bagels/ cereal/ yogurt and frozen berries.
Pancakes or bacon roll be a real treat once a week not every day breakfast.

Mine drink mostly squash water or milk limiting juice and fizzy drinks as treat.

Lunches usually snacky beans / eggs/ cheese on toast.
1 sandwich with 1 pack crisps a day
Soups fresh home made or tinned with a roll.
Hot dogs.
Boiled egg and soldiers
Toasted cheese sandwiches
Omlette or frittata
Cheesy pasta with peas and chopped ham.

Snacks apples, banana and oranges.
Grapes and berries are treat.
Cheese and crackers
Philli and breadsticks
Cucumbers, carrots and cherry tomatoes
Rice cakes
Nuts/popcorn.

Family meals I do a lot in slow cooker

1 Spag bol with garlic bread
2 Chicken casserole with mash
3 Lasagne with oven chips
4 Korma curry and rice
5 Mild chicken faittas with rice , salsa wraps and tortilla crisps/grated cheese.
6 Burger and chips
7 chicken nuggets and chips
8 sometimes shop brought sometimes home made.
9 roast dinner with all the trimmings Yorker ours potatoes and frozen mixed veg
10 rissotto
11 pasta and diced pancetta with garlic bread
12 spicy chicken wings with lattice or Curly
fries and corn on the cob.
13 chicken or need pie with mash and peas
14 breaded fish with oven chips and frozen peas.
15 red wine chicken in slow cooker with rice.
16 tacos with rice
17 chilli con carne
18 steak and aldi dirty fries are lush.
19 beef casserole and mash
20 filled fresh pasta with tomato soup
21 spagetti carbonara with garlic bread
22 shepherds or cottage pie I guess tough to do with no oven.

These are just some idea for her.
I buy lots frozen fruit/ veg and chips
I use packet mixes for slow cooker.
I bulk buy meat and freeze it
I try keep fruit bowl/milk /bread products availiable.
Also with kids dairy so yogurts philadephia and cheese important snacks.
I limit sugary drinks/ crisps and chocolate stuff.
Rotate cereals and breakfast options so they don't get bored.
Buy loads of eggs.
Beggy can only dream of feeding her family like that, but that would mean putting in thought for a meal plan

She really is as irritating as Thrush 🤮
At least there's a treatment for thrush, there's no cure for stupid, so it's not looking good for her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The more you try and find the correct words to describe her and Tik Tok the more you just cannot get across how embarrassing and cringeworthy she is. Can you imagine being Steve and having his friends and family see her doing all that tit? Honestly, I would love to know what he thinks. My husband had no words for the "buttons" Tik Tok.

Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion : Rebecca Lamb #37 Tik Tok, what a cock, but Becky don’t stop... oh no no no, oh no no no!

Reactions: 11
She's gonna be scooping them tits up off the floor if she bounces any harder. Wonder what all the school mum's will be thinking or alfies teacher when their back at school

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.