Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would to love what Steve really thinks of her. She was a babe back then and still after Alfie and woods and then this past year she looks like a different person . I’m starting to feel sorry for her fml

Reactions: 5
I would to love what Steve really thinks of her. She was a babe back then and still after Alfie and woods and then this past year she looks like a different person . I’m starting to feel sorry for her fml
It's her own fault, stories showing her shoving 3 or 4 twirls in her gob on an evening thinking she's funny and relatable when all it's done is make her put on weight and then start preaching about body positivity because she doesn't like her new curves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jeez have some porridge with your chia seeds! Trying to show us she does know how to eat healthily but still doesn’t have a clue. Meanwhile the boys are eating their breakfast starter of chocolate crepes 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is going to be SO constipated 😝😝😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got no issue her showing her rolls, I have no issue showing her ‘work out’. My issue is that she bangs on about body positivity which is all well and good and having rolls and a gunt is fine. But don’t then show us your workout and eating healthy (!), totally mixed messages and confused content.

Reactions: 19
I don't think this is the answer she was hoping for... 😂
Oh god, literally couldn't make this tit up. She posts an ad for childrens safety yesterday and keeping washing tabs out of childrens reach, and here she is exercising with bleeping cleaning products. And she wonders why nobody supports her ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is absolutely shattered after that?! Wtf.
I’ve done 1.5hr work out this morning for the 5th morning in a row. Just finished cleaning my whole house, including stairs, edges, skirting boards, everything! The arm burn while doing my stairs was real!! And no I didn’t use one cleaning product for my whole house.

And she said she was going for a shower then 10 minutes later was outside with woody? Either that was a very fast shower or she didn’t have one. I’m going with the didn’t have one. 🤮

She is a bleeping weapon 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Watching her workout made me feel embarrassed for her. Trying to make out she knows what she's going but clearly doesn't.

Those exercises won't do anything cos she's doing them wrong. Chucking her shoulders into those flys and rows cos the weight was too heavy, not isolating her back muscles.

Pitiful. Just drop weight and do it properly begs you aren't Impressing anyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Watched all the work out videos then she did that cringe thing with her belly infront of the “magic mirror” and wow it really is magic she looked nothing like the videos she had uploaded only a few minutes before😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no problem with someone trying to improve themselves via fitness and uploading it for some kind of motivation. But don't give advice if you have no clue what you're on about. Do the exercises properly. She's been doing it five minutes and she has the audacity to give advice and reps and weights etc. The Dunning Kruger is off the scale with her. And 'gains' take 6-8 weeks to truly show. They don't happen after lifting a couple of bleach sprays for two sessions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Prob just nicked the picture of breakfast n put it on her post!! She wont even know what chia seeds are 🤣🤣🤔🤔

Simple fucktards
I second what someone else said earlier in the thread she's probably heard that some celebrity eats Chia seeds with their porridge 😂

What she's too dense to realise is that they probably have literally a sprinkling 😩 not heaps of the stuff. No wonder she's packing on the timber cos I looked up the calories and there's nearly 150 calories in one tablespoon 😂😩

I reckon she's got about 5tbsp worth on there SO she's had 685 calories worth of chia seeds before she's even touched the porridge or fruit 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jesus

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.