Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still get along with my ex & his family... my ex’s sister is my best friend. Why’s it weird haha...

Reactions: 1
I’m not comfortable talking about Steve’s ex 😂 especially if she’s a nice girl.

Definitely trouble in paradise with our favourite wannabe vlogger. That fake post by Steve, then the ‘loved up’ picture by Beckeh. I don’t know about the rest of you but when I’m getting on really well with my husband and we’re having a loved up episode we tend to keep it to ourselves. Because we are adults and don’t need the world to know and we don’t want the world to know.

My teenage self would have posted loved up stuff about my then boyfriend to show all the girls he was secretly at it with that he did love me and chose me over. Thankfully I grew up and left that relationship!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not comfortable talking about Steve’s ex 😂 especially if she’s a nice girl.

Definitely trouble in paradise with our favourite wannabe vlogger. That fake post by Steve, then the ‘loved up’ picture by Beckeh. I don’t know about the rest of you but when I’m getting on really well with my husband and we’re having a loved up episode we tend to keep it to ourselves. Because we are adults and don’t need the world to know and we don’t want the world to know.

My teenage self would have posted loved up stuff about my then boyfriend to show all the girls he was secretly at it with that he did love me and chose me over. Thankfully I grew up and left that relationship!
I agree, this thread has nothing to do with his ex, it makes me slightly uncomfortable, she's moved on and is married with a child, she doesn't need a bunch of Tattlers trying to search her on FB and IG.

Reactions: 20
2724EDDB-005E-4B7B-A9D8-6B724BE0285D.jpeg

Rebs: “ I think I am aYoutube star/Cooking extraordinaire/ Body Positive icon/ all-round amazing ......
I feel I can just fake it until I make it...
I imagine .....well I don’t I just pretend to be size 8/10 and have a perfect life but thank god for photoshop 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 119865
Rebs: “ I think I am aYoutube star/Cooking extraordinaire/ Body Positive icon/ all-round amazing ......
I feel I can just fake it until I make it...
I imagine .....well I don’t I just pretend to be size 8/10 and have a perfect life but thank god for photoshop 🙏🏻
Beggy you're not living like a Buddhist you're just looking like a little round Buddha at the mo. You've got them confused hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just when you think it can’t get any more dangerous than a trampoline with no net stood next to a stone wall. Now there’s a slow cooker plugged into the side of a kitchen cupboard with a dangling wire 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 12
YouTube statistics .. how strange ! how can it be that for so many days she doesn’t have a single subscription and then all of a sudden extra 100.. and there is a pattern ! 😂
See if she gets to 100k from buying subs I will erupt! We could all start a YouTube channel and buy subscribers, you’re pathetic Rebecca!

Reactions: 12
So she only bought one milk from shopping as they already have 3 in the fridge... surely they can’t use them before they go off?! That seems so much milk! 🤣 also thought she always bought her friend Fifi jam not the Aldi one?

Reactions: 14
I've just done what a few others have in recent days (whilst I have a napping baby on me) and had a look at a few old YT videos from the previous house. She is just worlds apart from the Rebecca then isn't she. She was actually likeable and seemed so happy and just had a totally different personality. I think as others have said, the move to the new house was such a big mistake for all of them.

Reactions: 14
Is this a wind up? Surely?! Her house is the most dangerous house in the world! I cant believe my eyes!! Fairy should be bloody ashamed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Don't put a trampoline next to a stone wall.

Don't let your children jump on trampoline whilst eating.

Don't leave a slow cooker on the side with the wire hanging down.

Don't leave a bike at the top of a set of stairs with a concrete floor at the bottom without a stair gate.

Get a stair gate.

Don't let your children sit and stand on tables.

Don't leave your children unattended while you fanny on upstairs on social media.

Don't let your children jump all over your dogs.

Don't feed your children hard boiled lollies, mini eggs or give them bouncy balls they can choke on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
HER LATEST AD. Noooooo I can't deal. Rebecca's tips on safety in the home. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Had a feeling an ad was coming when she was organising her shelves and fairy having a spot to themselves.. certainly never seen the dishwasher tablets up there before 😂 all these ads by these twats only puts me off ever buying them again

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry is she joking?
She's giving advice on how to keep the home safe for your kids ?

How about I give YOU some advice you hypocritical money grabbing idiot.
Put a net around your bleeping trampoline and MOVE it from the brick wall.
Stop letting your TWO YEAR OLD sit/stand on the table
And put your kids in bleeping suitable beds.

Sorry this has done me in this morning. Aside from the face I've never seen her buy fairy, she will literally do anything for the pay check. You should be embarrassed.

No I'm not okay Hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If Steve did cheat on this girl then i dont think it's weird, I dont live far from my ex, we are both now married( to different people) with our own children and my mum will speak to him if she sees him and vice versa.
2ss mum still is friends with the ex on fb! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.