Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Aldi’s own Jam is the Jam she always buys? Because it’s relleah relleah tasty?

But what happened to ‘her friends’ jam she always buys who also lives in the Dales? Fearne & Rosie? Remember her Becks, you went to Morrison’s a few months back solely to get the story on the gram? Oh yea that’s right, bullshit because she doesn’t support her own tits let alone small businesses

• Haha
Reactions: 80
‘The food shop lasted us about 2 weeks’ erm I think your bullshitting love, on your YouTube it says a week ago? 😂 she’s so stupid it really hurts!

only 1 box of smoothies (2 for each boy) but 2 packs of chocolate bleeping wrap things! Really? 😳

please why is she explaining everything single item 😩 yogurt raisins, yogurt covered raisins 😂

anything else I will eat if it’s one or two days out of date but chicken is huge no no! I don’t even like eating it on the day it goes off it have to be before... but enjoy your 1 day out of date chicken becks

last thing... I didn’t mean to pause it on this but does she look like Mabel aww 😂 same looks and everything! 😂 I’m so going to hell haha!
I knew as soon as she said the last shop lasted nearly 2 weeks she was lying 🤥 or maybe it’s because she doesn’t know what day it is.
The food shop this week won’t last more then a week either 😂
Not sure why they just don’t properly shop for the week and only go once a week rather then Steve having to top up

Reactions: 12
Il say it again, where is all your fruit and veg to last you 2 Weeks?!?!? I only assume you get a couple of boxes from a local farm shop to last you the 2 weeks because you buy duck all at Aldi. Strawberry’s cos the boys love them. Why give them one each then?! Is it so they will last 2 week????? That punnet should last 2/3 days max. What then for the rest of the week. A couple of apples which you say you use for baking. You’re disgusting. A cauliflower to make cauliflower cheese and a small bag of carrots, that’s it. How is that acceptable for a growing family. And is she really having nachos as a meal? 😳 and saving the dauphinois potatoes to have with something in the freezer like fish fingers! Omg I just can’t even cope with her. Chocolate pancakes as a starter every single day then a chocolate brioche loaf as a treat? 🤣🙈 is she really that thick or is she putting it on. That video was just tragic. The food shop is exactly the same every single week!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's been watching Gemma Louise Miles by the looks. I've seen a few fan girl comments from Beckeh on her posts before. She's copied her on the pizza seasonings and the potatoes. Gemma said she'd never seen the seasonings before and how good the potatoes were.. her Aldi haul had a hell of a lot more veggies in though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said the other day she has no meat.... where is the meat? Apart from 4 bits that’s gonna last her 5 meals 🙄
And one of then was last night. She couldn’t be arsed cooking the casserole I see 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The security company's marketing rep has to be a tatler 🤣😂 well played 👏

We've been sharing our safety concerns since she moved into the isolated dungeon... and then told everyone it's exact location 😳

Reactions: 14
I think her mum is as batshit crazy as she is😂exactly when you’re feeling down it’s hard to reach out, so thats why I don’t believe her,she’s just figured out which topics to post get her attention. Hope your feeling better now ❤
I think you've hit the nail on the head with Beggy. I can imagine her being coached by her mum from an early age, how to get what she wants and how to get attention. Her mum probably knew she would need to be a hustler to get a man who could provide a decent lifestyle,rather than encouraging her to get an education and be independent. I know Beggys life is far from being enviable, but I don't think she would be living in that house without Steve, the money comes via him, whether him working, his properties or from his dad. Her life is grim but it's probably a great deal better than if she hadn't met a meal ticket

I knew as soon as she said the last shop lasted nearly 2 weeks she was lying 🤥 or maybe it’s because she doesn’t know what day it is.
The food shop this week won’t last more then a week either 😂
Not sure why they just don’t properly shop for the week and only go once a week rather then Steve having to top up
The last shop she bought 5 bananas, yet she's made multiple banana loaves and used bananas on her porridge. You can tell when she's lying because her lips move. She's a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 23
That Calvin gives me the creeps 🤢
That’s bleeping weird! 🤮
If I saw someone say that about my children I would immediately block them and and take down all footage of my children.
But then I would never ever ever try and cash in and abuse my children’s rights like these begs do.
I know she doesn’t care about people seeing her piss flaps and tits but COME ON woman, that’s your children!!!

Reactions: 23
That’s bleeping weird! 🤮
If I saw someone say that about my children I would immediately block them and and take down all footage of my children.
But then I would never ever ever try and cash in and abuse my children’s rights like these begs do.
I know she doesn’t care about people seeing her piss flaps and tits but COME ON woman, that’s your children!!!
Exactly. Would make me physically sick if a stranger said they loved my children.
Natural instinct of a parent is to protect your children and she won’t even do that. For what? A few views and likes on you tube to make you look popular.
Some sick in the head people out there and she’s just as bad for allowing it.

Reactions: 20
So the boys have - 1 punnet of strawberries, brioche loaf cause it’s sweeter, yoghurt raisins because they won’t eat normal raisins, iced rings, smoothies, chocolate crepes. All for ONE week? If my son refused fruit for no good reason he wouldn’t be getting all those sugary snacks. As for Alfie not liking fruit, I think he’s bullshitting. He can eat blueberries in fried bread, raisins if they’re covered in yoghurt and can drink a smoothie that tastes like fruit but won’t eat fruit?? He’s got Rebecca wrapped round his finger.

Reactions: 25
I can't understand why anyone is buying little cartons of juices for kids when we have nowhere to be ? Lmao
I hate them anyway cos they're just full of sugar but seriously we're at home?
Kids won't drink smoothie if I make it so I get all the fruit out and let them choose and make themselves.. then they drink it!

Reactions: 16
I hope I’m wrong but in her latest ad is Steve really out spraying weed killer with the dog running around with him? I can’t believe what I’ve watched. I don’t have my own dog now but growing up in my parents house with dogs that was always a massive no! The dogs had to stay inside for a few hours during and after spraying.
6AB3B4CA-44A8-4392-9CF6-FA85BB3CB0BB.jpeg

120D330D-79C6-41CF-94BD-1C16AF8C1AE6.jpeg

84D8ACF9-BFC5-4108-8A82-4CA0D839868C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
That Calvin gives me the creeps 🤢
She doesn’t care about any weird comments like this. Like most of these influwankers all they care about is the likes, the comments and the adoration they’ve come to expect and feel they deserve. I read on a couple of different accounts that their kids have been recognised out and about and this would frighten me so much but not them. Their kids are their livelihood so whilst their safety should be paramount, it isn’t 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
For anyone doubting themselves as she claims to be a size 10, her latest Flash "exercise" shows how much she lies. Size 10, my arse.

And whilst we are on it, you couldn't pay me enough to embarrass myself with that Flash advert. It is so cringe and embarrassing I cannot believe she is even doing it. Shows she will do anything for money. Even selling her kids out.

Reactions: 24
Okay normal service has resumed, what the duck was that Flash Workout.
Her form doing the lunges was shocking, knees over ankles is a bleeping no.

Also how bleeping bored was she doing those punches, owt for a few quid eh begs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay normal service has resumed, what the duck was that Flash Workout.
Her form doing the lunges was shocking, knees over ankles is a bleeping no.

Also how bleeping bored was she doing those punches, owt for a few quid eh begs
Even beggy looks embarrassed messing about with her bottles of flash! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Food shop, "so I'm gonna go in there and get what I need, and get the things we need in the cupboards and things" it's painful to watch.

That wouldn't even last a week in my house where's the actual food, all I see is processed tit, snacks and sugary crap. Less than half the table is something you could make half a meal out of.

Reactions: 21
So much sugar! I wouldn't class raisins as my children getting come fruit in? They're full of sugar, especially covered in yoghurt. Their whole diet is just full of sugar! Alfie loves honey at the moment, that's because he can't eat anything that isn't laden with sugar. Give the kids some bloody water instead of juice.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.