Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean we are having another food shop youtube video this week?
if it is and your reading this rebecca, please dont bother I could tell you your food shop with my eyes closed and ear phones in. I could even tell you all the stuff you conveniently dont show us and stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For someone 5'11 you're not eating nearly enough lovely x

There's various TDEE calculators online you can use to get an idea of what you should be eating, James Smith for example has one too which is free.
i have no idea. This is what the PT had me on. It’s 1200 on a Non exercise day and 1500 on an exercise day. So as I’ve been doing exercise all days I’ve been stickingto1500. Still an only losing bits though. So annoys me how she can scoff cake and tit all of the time and say she’s a size 10

Reactions: 6
i have no idea. This is what the PT had me on. It’s 1200 on a Non exercise day and 1500 on an exercise day. So as I’ve been doing exercise all days I’ve been stickingto1500. Still an only losing bits though. So annoys me how she can scoff cake and tit all of the time and say she’s a size 10
She’s not a size ten though, she’s just a liar. She’s about 5 ft 3 and from the look of her weighs around 11 stone. There’s no way she’s a size 10.

Reactions: 9
I don't really like talking about Alfie as it's not his fault but the "colours" thing really shows how little she cares. Obviously the mix of capital/lowercase is bad but also his letter formation is wrong in a lot of places so she's not offered any support there. Also all his words are spelt correctly so she's obviously just told him the letters one after the other teaching him next to nothing, rather than letting him have a go, would be better to show some phonetically plausible attempts (bloo, pinc etc) than something so obviously copied quickly so she has something for the gram. At his age I would be worried to see that level of writing.

I used to teach reception and year 1 and I hated it when children brought in homework that had obviously been spelt for them, just let them have a go!

Reactions: 12
She’s not a size ten though, she’s just a liar. She’s about 5 ft 3 and from the look of her weighs around 11 stone. There’s no way she’s a size 10.
I'm 5 foot 3 and 9 stone 5. Even i have to get size 12s sometimes! She has got to be more of a 14 i think x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
BC556E23-D786-4D2B-9016-9F380DE795FC.jpeg
Steve your “amazing young lady” forgot to whiten your teeth in your latest story. Thought id do it for you!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
This is why I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. If I was feeling tit and down I just wouldn’t be sharing it with strangers. I’d be too busy feeling down, the girl just tries to get sympathy and attention anyway she can.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking this! I’ve had a few tit days and I don’t want to talk to anyone or do anything but I reached out to my mum and she rung me and told me to pull my tit together, I’ve got two children that need looking after! I feel like her mum should of done the same but a really long time ago 😂

Reactions: 14
I'm 5 foot 3 and 9 stone 5. Even i have to get size 12s sometimes! She has got to be more of a 14 i think x
Same, I’m 5’1” and weigh between 8.5-9st depending on how much I’ve been scoffing/boozing. I’m a 10 (can squeeze into an 8). She is a 14

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Rebecca lamb is NOT a size 10 so please do not compare yourself to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry it’s aa little late but ‘young lady’ is something that my dad or grandad call me not my partner.. am I the only one who finds this really creepy?

Reactions: 28
Sorry it’s aa little late but ‘young lady’ is something that my dad or grandad call me not my partner.. am I the only one who finds this really creepy?
Your definitely not the only one everyone who's read it finds it either creepy or sick inducing, it just the usual fake PDA we've come to expect when she wants to demonstrate that she's adored, tbh i can't believe the amount of bullshit from her today it's been of the scale stupid pre planned shite, excuse me now I've also got a banging head through her must go lie down and quickly film myself looking sad into phone camera 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don't really like talking about Alfie as it's not his fault but the "colours" thing really shows how little she cares. Obviously the mix of capital/lowercase is bad but also his letter formation is wrong in a lot of places so she's not offered any support there. Also all his words are spelt correctly so she's obviously just told him the letters one after the other teaching him next to nothing, rather than letting him have a go, would be better to show some phonetically plausible attempts (bloo, pinc etc) than something so obviously copied quickly so she has something for the gram. At his age I would be worried to see that level of writing.

I used to teach reception and year 1 and I hated it when children brought in homework that had obviously been spelt for them, just let them have a go!
Yes exactly this! My son started reception this year and right at the start of the year the teacher spoke to us about letting the kids try phonetically spell as opposed to just spelling for them as phonics are so important and this way they learn. I struggle to believe Alfie would be able to spell some of those words when in his head they wouldn’t phonetically sound like that - eg w at the end of yellow. I mean I know it’s possible that kids can spell this of course but watching previous stories and the work she’s been doing with him I doubt it, because they get no real encouragement just highlights all for the gram. The time line alone on her teaching with him followed by work outs or ridiculous tik toks hiding away in her bedroom means they get maybe 10 minutes on a morning and then outside to bounce on the death trap! I’d actually bet money that if he made a spelling mistake she’d get him to redo it too. So sad really,: but I do think based on today though that Steve seems to be taking a better approach and actually wants to help him progress! So hopefully one of them is on the ball

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.