Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So instead of trying to make our she's so creative with these slow cooker recipes and microwve naan pizzas 🤮 why didn't she just say the aga doesn't work so this is why I'm using slow cooker so much and trying to create dinners in it.
She just can't be honest. And sorry they've been in that house over a year and have chosen NOW to get it fixed???
Her lack of honesty really is her downfall. She could be a breath of fresh air amongst the influencers, a gentle honesty about learning how to do things would be watchable.

Our oven was broken for over a year, we wanted the whole kitchen done so there was no point fixing oven. We coped by using the slow cooker, hob and George Foreman. It required some planning but it worked, I’m always happy to give advice if people have an oven drama.

Being honest about things would be such better content than putting a pie in the oven that doesn’t work.

*same goes for figure, stop photo shopping and be honest..not bent over to great rolls honest but real honest.

Reactions: 22
Am i the only person that thinks they are off their heads allowing someone into their home to fix the Aga at a time like this? Why now in a pandemic when people are dyeing? Also if her dad and step dad actually work in the NHS she could make such a difference amongst her followers by raising money to help.

Reactions: 27
Am i the only person that thinks they are off their heads allowing someone into their home to fix the Aga at a time like this? Why now in a pandemic when people are dyeing? Also if her dad and step dad actually work in the NHS she could make such a difference amongst her followers by raising money to help.
I certainly wouldn’t be allowing anyone into my home at the minute. And as for her raising money, she’s too self obsessed to do anything for anyone else. All the attention has to be on her. She’s just a narcissist little girl and that’s that. I find it funny how she’s never once mentioned her dad working for the nhs before, and has never once mentioned it since. With the amount of shite she talks I wouldn’t be surprised if she lied about that to make herself seem relevant during this pandemic.

Reactions: 17
Her lack of honesty really is her downfall. She could be a breath of fresh air amongst the influencers, a gentle honesty about learning how to do things would be watchable.

Our oven was broken for over a year, we wanted the whole kitchen done so there was no point fixing oven. We coped by using the slow cooker, hob and George Foreman. It required some planning but it worked, I’m always happy to give advice if people have an oven drama.

Being honest about things would be such better content than putting a pie in the oven that doesn’t work.

*same goes for figure, stop photo shopping and be honest..not bent over to great rolls honest but real honest.
I completely agree. It's her dishonesty and half arsed attitude that are her two main issues.

The Aga being broken and making meals around this, or Steve's attempts to fix it himself are content ideas for fucks sake. Instead she's pretending she cooked a cottage pie in an oven that wasn't even working. 🤦🏽‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I completely agree. It's her dishonesty and half arsed attitude that are her two main issues.

The Aga being broken and making meals around this, or Steve's attempts to fix it himself are content ideas for fucks sake. Instead she's pretending she cooked a cottage pie in an oven that wasn't even working. 🤦🏽‍♀️😆
How does she make banana bread is what I want to know?

Reactions: 12
Does this mean her roast bitatoes will actually be roasted and not blow dried now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm just picturing them pair sat on the half sofa her on the Malibu reading Tattle deciding they need to do a post on his Insta where he declares his undying love for her, Steve writes it first saying she's a dead fit young lass and he can't believe he's got the bragging rites to her he then passes her the phone to proof read and in her usual pissed up state she slurs No, you've got to call me a lovely young lady and say I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you and how much you love being isolated just us and that we're all you want ....... It's tragic reading and it's got her controling mitts all over it .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve been reading here for about 6 months and just find things so hilarious I now have to comment. Most things you raise are so true, you guys have a good eye for detail 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New tick tok alert! Reb if everybody fucked off you'd have no followers left!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's blatantly only posted that photo on his instagram because everyone on here is commenting that Steve must have realised what he's got himself into and he never appears on her stories. I don't believe for one second he posted that himself. I may believe a tiny bit that he's still into you if we actually saw him interact with you. Also I bet she brings up the cheating all the time to get him to do what she wants.

Reactions: 18
I’m blocked but am I reading correctly on here ..... she is inviting someone into her home during a pandemic to fix an appliance that has been broken for a year 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Isn’t black meant to be slimming as well 😂

What gives it away for me is ‘I’m loving having everyone at home at the minute’ mainly because these are her exact words! But also who would Steve be glad everyone’s at home? He’s the one who’s always out

P.s I really want to comment... ‘she’s yours because she was an easy lay and then got you locked down by getting preggers with Alfie’ 😂 but I only have one account lol!
Good point. He's glad everyone is at home so he can go where he wants and do what he wants. Only thing he's shown any genuine interest in was planning to rebook his stag do. He only seems happy if it involves cars, his mates or something he's bought

Reactions: 9
Ok come on Suzanne and Stanley’s mummy, own up, got to be on here

It’s a tit thing to say, could have been something like “Wow I feel so lucky I get to call you my girlfriend / wife etc” but tbh I suppose he does own her because without him she’d have naff all

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This Fit with Flash is just embarrassing. 1o bicep curls with flash spray is gunna do duck all for even total beginners fitness levels.

Beggah looking down at her arms checking out her none existant muscles. Can't wait to see the high knees where they have to touch the mop. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I certainly wouldn’t be allowing anyone into my home at the minute. And as for her raising money, she’s too self obsessed to do anything for anyone else. All the attention has to be on her. She’s just a narcissist little girl and that’s that. I find it funny how she’s never once mentioned her dad working for the nhs before, and has never once mentioned it since. With the amount of shite she talks I wouldn’t be surprised if she lied about that to make herself seem relevant during this pandemic.
This may sound bad, but if she said she was raising money for anyone other than herself I'd be very sceptical. Wouldn't trust her or Steve

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.