Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recipes just remind me of the episode from Friends when Rachel makes a shepherds pie trifle 🤣

"It taste like feet" 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The trampoline situation is just baffling. We had a trampoline when I was about 12/13 and my brother was 10/11 and we had a net. We had lecture after lecture from my parents about trampoline safety and weren’t allowed to go on it unless the net had been zipped up properly, I remember once my brother didn’t zip it up when he got in it and my dad saw and went ballistic. That’s how I’d imagine any normal safety conscious parent would act.
I’ve actually just text my dad to see his reaction to her trampoline situation - he’s bang on

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Would love to do a few courses like this i dont no why but always thought if i out myself forward for one i wasnt a good enough mother i only have 2 kids my eldest 12 and youngest 5 hes not a great eater sometimes have to still feed him just 2 get somethimg into him
Do it sign yourself up today. Go and see what’s available online or at the local campus and do it! You will be more than good enough.

Reactions: 4
She has too much time on her hands. She must just sit there wondering what to post next. Not surprised it’s another pic of her in a bikini 🙄

Does she even know where South America is 😂View attachment 117662
Please tell me she realises that South America is not the same as the Southern States of The USA 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can just imagine her booking a holiday to Peru and looking for the local Hooters bar 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Please tell me she realises that South America is not the same as the Southern States of The USA 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can just imagine her booking a holiday to Peru and looking for the local Hooters bar 🤯
‘Ah mean, it were dead cute cos there was these cute little llamas and guinea pigs and stuff but the WiFi was crap and they didn’t have any Malibu’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When shes doing 'cakes' and 'baking' with the boys.. why does she always have to decorate whilst they sit watching? Its very minor but it irritates me so much! Let them do something, bloody hell

Reactions: 31
Her house screams neglect. Imagine a social worker coming in and seeing half a sofa on a stone floor, a cooker that’s not been working for over a year, the kids sleeping on the floor whilst 2ss has a fancy new car and Reb has lip fillers
does anyone else find it odd the kids only have that small blue box of toys between them? I’m far from rich, in fact I’m a teen mum with very little money, but my one year old has a massive IKEA kallax full of toys

View attachment 117643
I said this about 4 threads ago! When a pile of tit it covered in flowers it’s still a pile of tit! I got my head bit off more then once but she’s a danger! She neglects them boys! I know she doesn’t beat them and lock them in a room but neglect is neglect and from working closely with people who have children in social care I know for a fact she would fail the test to get her kids back god forbid she was put under investigation!

She had the ‘I’m better than everyone else’ attitude. Never once in trouble so I’m not sure why she keeps reiterating that she was ‘naughty’ at school. Just rude in general, which is why it baffles me that she started such a friendly 🙄 insta page. She was alwayyyysss beggy for the boys a couple of years older too, she had such a thing for someone who is Steve’s best mate (before her and Steve were together though)
🤭😏😏
I used to call them the mean girls 😂

I’ve actually just text my dad to see his reaction to her trampoline situation - he’s bang on
I don’t have ocd but that would be enough to send me over the edge 😂 73 messages lol I don’t even have 7 friends haha!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ooh she's at 51.3k now thats 200 followers since this morning when she was at 51.1k.

Maybe that's why she's doing that crappy fit with flash, she needs money to keep buying the followers!

duck off dingle head.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck are you doing woman!

Edit to add: nice to see it still appears the stain is there from the day the jumper was bought
The thing is with this. She's not a funny person, so whenever she does 'silly' stuff like this it comes across really forced and cringe.

Like, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a laugh and making TikToks but you can literally see the desperation in her eyes, trying too hard to be hilarious.

Other people can get away with it because they are natural jokers who don't take themselves seriously.

Reactions: 34
What the actual duck are you doing woman!

Edit to add: nice to see it still appears the stain is there from the day the jumper was bought
What a waste of a brand new jumper. I'd be gutted. But for her it's just something that can be thrown away and replaced with something else she can #aff link.

For future reference Bex Hun, washing up liquid is the thing you need for a grease stain.

You'd think her new best mate P&G would have let her know.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.