Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pregnant & also newly single with two toddlers one with asthma and I’ve not been able to get a single delivery slot anywhere 😭
If you’re already registered with Sainsbury’s online shopping there are usually slots available if you look early morning around 6 am x

Reactions: 3
I’m pregnant & also newly single with two toddlers one with asthma and I’ve not been able to get a single delivery slot anywhere 😭
If second the Sainsbury’s delivery if you are registered for them you can apply for the vulnerable slots

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she always has said she can't get shopping for delivery anyway because of the track with all the holes?!?

Reactions: 8
I can see from her holiday snaps she’s always been an attention seeking bag then. Don’t want to be to critical here Beggy but see when you wear black tops is there any chance you could stop being such a midden and just give the clothes a little brush so my eyes aren’t drawn to either fleks of dandruff or bits of tit sticking to your tops. I mean it wouldn’t normally bother me but if you insist on boring us to death with your repetitive insta tit stories then at least be presentable 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
"Has anywun else had trubble getting themself a delivery slot?"

Yes Becky, my grandparents and elderly clients who rely solely on online shopping right now are all struggling to get what they want, when they want it. Because of idiots like you.

Steveh has been fixing the road to allow the delivery vans down. Lazy, useless twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My elderly father who has a lung condition and is shielding for the 12 weeks couldn't get a slot for weeks and weeks. Fortunately the council checked in on him and my mum and and sorted them out. SHE can absolutely feck off if she thinks she should get a slot. Feck off and then feck off some more. Go have another lazy day like all your days.

Reactions: 16
So the boys have been "living" in these shoes while they have been out in the paddling pool..... So for all of a few days then 🤦‍♀️ she makes it sound as if they have worn them everyday for a whole summer. At least give it a week before you try blagging a new set love.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'baked a cheesecake' ffs .
Yes well done love very productive day there doing exactly what every other fucker does every day and doesn't require praise for 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Bet she used icing sugar this time x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What she’s got done in a full day I could get done in a morning. Shows how lazy she is thinking she’s had a productive day 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not a clue that girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I messaged her and said please leave the delivery spots for the vulnerable and shielding people. As if she wouldn’t know this though? Does she really spend so much time taking photos of herself she doesn’t watch the news or use her brain. Shock they’ve been deleted now 🙄

Reactions: 18
I still piss myself everytime she bakes that she uses coffee mugs instead of measuring in graded “cups”. Beggy I’ve inserted a pic so you know what you should be using. No much wonder you could use what she bakes as door stops. Mary Berry she ain’t.
They even have them in the middle isle at aldi some weeks Rebecca.
Neither of them are working, its not like they'd have to take the boys? I don't get what she needs a slot for? My husband's working full time and I've had to take the kids! A local firm will deliver you a fruit and veg box though Rebecca but you wouldn't get far on that would you??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would you like a round of applause for washing something Begs
They've had these since last year, so she's clearly on the beg for the next size up. 🙄

She needed to declare this jumper as a gift on every story in which she was wearing it, and on the grid post. Not just the posey pic.

Screenshot_20200426_165639_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200426_165649_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.