Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been deleted lol.. so she’s either got hate in her messages or she’s been reading here 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What utter garbage she 🤮 I’d say has she been living under a rock throughout this pandemic but she’s living in a dungeon so probably about the same. I’m sure that her and her halfwit husband-to-be never watch the news so have no idea of what has actually been happening and how many people have been so so poorly or have tragically lost loved ones. They’re just not interested. Moaning about trying to get a shopping slot and then when she couldn’t get one saying she loves Aldi anyway so she’s not actually bothered. She’s definitely got a talent for pissing me off and making me laugh at the same time. Looking forward to being shown how to fry a sausage and mash a potato later and the food shop vlog that’s no doubt incoming tomorrow 👏🏻

Reactions: 16
So two young, able bodied individuals are trying to find an online delivery slot for shopping, when there’s hundreds of thousands of elderly, vulnerable people unable to get them? Nah I’m done, unfollowed, can’t cope
These 2 cretins seriously annoy me. She's just bone idol,, Ratboy was able to buy his new bloody car during lock down. If I remember rightly, someone was able to find where he bought it from, they discovered it was a dealership over 200 miles away, yet theses arse holes want to book a delivery slot. Sorry but they are part of the population who pick and choose which parts of lock down rules they want to follow. Their concern isn't safety of preventing the spread of covid 19,its all about what they want to do rather than what they can/should do. Lazy, greedy arse holes the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lmao so that's why she's been showing her 'workouts' and how much she's been loving exercise.
Lmao. Yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought it’d be nice to av a little change an get my shoppin delivered xx

she has no bloody idea what’s happening in the world does she
This was the the exact quote that has rilled me the most. What an absolute brainless twit.

It annoys me so much she is now doing "workout, brand work"
Flash, where are your PT qualifications? Beca where are yours? Ahhhhh that's right,neither of you have any. Probably why flash thinks she's a good fit to promote it then, both clueless

Reactions: 16
God her food shop delivery posts shows exactly how out of touch, clueless and clearly lonely she is.
Think about this, even if you didn’t watch the news, or shop online you’d have heard about the issues with delivery slots 7 weeks ago by talking to colleagues, friends, family or your neighbours.
I honestly think this shows how little she talks to family Or friends and how self absorbed she actually is!
I think even loyal followers will give her backlash for those stories!

Reactions: 11
So two young, able bodied individuals are trying to find an online delivery slot for shopping, when there’s hundreds of thousands of elderly, vulnerable people unable to get them? Nah I’m done, unfollowed, can’t cope
I’m pregnant & also newly single with two toddlers one with asthma and I’ve not been able to get a single delivery slot anywhere 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.