Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Truthspeaker for the banging title.

Get comfy guys, grab your Oreos and custard!

Little tip so users don’t need to “mark their place” on a thread...
73B3BE68-469B-43AF-9B4C-14C82BD99CE0.jpeg Hit watch (without email notifications), you’ll get a notification behind your 🔔 when the thread has new messages then. 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Makes healthy-ish strange tasting pancakes then drowns them in chocolate spread? Fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only just gone 10am and she’s got over 10 stories up. Get a life you absolute mess, go spend some time with your kids for a change I’m sure they would love it.

Reactions: 18
Notice how the accounts she shared that she’s “been loving” are all accounts with very high followers. Still trying to squirm her way in with the popular crowd. Her attention seeking makes my stomach churn

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Notice how the accounts she shared that she’s “been loving” are all accounts with very high followers. Still trying to squirm her way in with the popular crowd. Her attention seeking makes my stomach churn
Only thing she’s popular with is the pervs online/down the pub 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s tried to get a delivery slot even though she’s capable of going to the shop and doesn’t need one, but she doesn’t mind because she likes aldi anyway? So why not just save the hassle and the slot for someone who actually needs it and don’t waste 5 stories repeating herself 😢

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
So two young, able bodied individuals are trying to find an online delivery slot for shopping, when there’s hundreds of thousands of elderly, vulnerable people unable to get them? Nah I’m done, unfollowed, can’t cope

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Her stories are painful.
Hi evrywun. I’m wearing a jumper today because it’s actually not that warm. It looks really warm but it’s actually really cold.
Alfehs in his pyjamas because he asked if he could stay in his pyjamas because he wanted a pyjama day so he’s in his pyjamas.
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 57
The fact that she's just realised you can't get food delivery slots shows how little attention she pays to the outside world. Surely every one knows for the last few months delivery slots have been like gold dust. I never online food shop but I still know that? And yeah no way should she be taking up a slot but why would her lazy selfish behaviour surprise us now!

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Thought it’d be nice to av a little change an get my shoppin delivered xx

she has no bloody idea what’s happening in the world does she

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I was thinking exactly the same. She must have been living under a rock the past 7 weeks?! Slots were impossible to get the weeks running upto the lockdown being announced! I've been doing my Nana's shopping for 6 weeks so far. She honestly infuriates me how oblivious she is to real life.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This girl does not have a clue does she 🤦🏽‍♀️ Thought getting the shopping delivered would be nice!!!!! Rebecca why oh why would you even consider the thought of attempting to get a delivery slot let alone actually go onto various websites and try!! There are people who can’t get to the shops because of health conditions and are vulnerable who need those bloody slots or there are people who are completely self isolating ie not leaving their house for 7/14 days due to symptoms!! And you just thought it would be nice to get it delivered ? You really are something else, thick!!!!

You 2 moon units are more than capable of going to a supermarket!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 37
it seems the more that we say on here that she’s self obsessed, instead of winding her neck in she goes the other way and posts more pics of herself. Sunday morning and a mother of 2 kids is sitting up in her pretend office room pulling childish poses and then probably going through them all to see what ones make the cut. GET A bleeping LIFE!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The more that’s mentioned about Alfie being on the spectrum the more you notice things, like her saying he would never eat a banana or spinach, on its own that wouldn’t indicate anything but put together with the other things that have been noticed then perhaps he’s not ‘fussy’ it could be to do with his undiagnosed autism? Because we all know he doesn’t eat any fruit or vegetables what so ever. ( hope this doesn’t offend anyone I’m literally just noticing more and more and wish she would get him the help he needs)

I have always had my shopping delivered on a Monday morning for as long as I can remember and Ive given up my slot so the people shielding /self isolating / poorly / vulnerable have a better chance at getting theirs delivered. I'm able bodied and healthy, I can go to the shop myself so that's what I'm doing.

I honestly can't process that she's trying to take up a valuable food delivery slot because she thought it would be nice!!!!!!

The tit shows usually funny but then she does things like this and I think she truly is a thick waste of space

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.