Rebecca Lamb #35 the blurring tool to improve my figure, all we eat is spam and sugar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed get the thread title a couple of threads ago as well! I am a hateful cow 🤣. Thanks guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but 1 carrot baton for Woody (I assume) and 2 for Alfie. That hardly counts as veg Rebecca!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
These threads are moving FAST 😂

The bike in their bedroom when there’s no stair gates 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 14
Rubeh rabbit must have stole the carrots, either that or they're on rations

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rebecca lamb caught farting in her latest Instagram story showing the boys room

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Where’s the veg!!! Never a green vegetable in sight other than a spinach leaf occasionally in curreh. She has peas as we've seen her chuck them in slow cooker surely they belong on a roast. Cauliflower cheese and you could get some broccoli into that too, or how about some swede mixed in with the mash. Even roast parsnips- they can be done without too much oil. A cottage pie would be a great meal for them as they could add no end of veg in there and she can still do it in the slow cooker if she really has too then just do some mash on the side

Reactions: 12
Just getting comfy for the next couple of days. Bound to be a new thread my Wednesday latest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we critique the non roasted roast.. I mean I don’t know where to start with it. It was chicken and mash.

Reactions: 14
Is there actually a problem with their aga?? I assume the potatoes are the lovely 'fried roasties' she did that time... I can't understand why she doesn't ever seem to use the aga... Even her 'baking' is never anything baked it's all in the slow cooker???

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell.....how long did that last thread last......6 days?! :oops::oops::oops:

Sorry beggy luv, its not us.....it's you!!!

Erm and on the subject of the roast...is no one going to mention the half a yorkshire pudding each :oops: :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Carrot AND sweetcorn! Wow let’s all stand outside at 8pm and clap for Rebecca Lamb, mother of the year who serves her kids VEG! Oh wait, one tiny carrot stick each, don’t knock yourself out now will you with all that veg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is there actually a problem with their aga?? I assume the potatoes are the lovely 'fried roasties' she did that time... I can't understand why she doesn't ever seem to use the aga... Even her 'baking' is never anything baked it's all in the slow cooker???
Probably cost too much to have one all the time I’ve heard they cost loads to run

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell.....how long did that last thread last......6 days?! :oops::oops::oops:

Sorry beggy luv, its not us.....it's you!!!

Erm and on the subject of the roast...is no one going to mention the half a yorkshire pudding each :oops: :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️
Your picture Hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.